free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Justice being denied--H2B visa

Hi all ,

As I hav ebeen mentioning from time to time ,that H2B category has been given least preferance taking into account the relationship a son/daughter shares with their parents.It is so inhumane to expect children of green card holders to wait for8-10 years and saty unmarried all along.What do the law makers think ??..They have been so unkind with this category,that it has seperated the families and have made the careers and lives of thousands of children(here i refer them to be children even if they are 32 years of age,because they have to remain unmarried ,to fufill the conditions of F2B).
    Recently there has been a law ( CSPA act) that protects the children from aging out and the children will still get visa along with their parents even if they cross 21). BUTTTTTTTT......this law has not been made retroactive...I ask why..........
    Are we people who have been waiting for the past 6-8 years committed anything wrong that we are being punished like that.????????
    I can suggest some solutions which we all can build upon.

1) The US govt should pass a law that CSPA should be made retroactive and all those who have been waiting till 2002(the year when CSPA was passed) should be given visas under F2B.

2) Or the rule that a person should remain unmarried till his/her petiotion becomes current should be abolished.Because keeping this rule means the USA denies us the chance to migrate there,as there is a limit to remaining unmarried.DO they expect the person to stay unmarried till age of 35 years?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is inhumane.

3) I think the US govt encorages people staying illegaly in usa,as they from time to time give them green cards under ammestey plans.I ask why should those illegal people be given visas on our account,because we people have been waiting patiently for years now.

I think Its high time that something is done in this matter and looked into.According to me we all should press for CSPA becoming retroactive,which will make our dates current.

any other ideas are welcome.But i think more and more people need to join in in our endevour to get justice,because I think justice delayed is justice denied.

Hi all ,

As I hav ebeen mentioning from time to time ,that H2B category has been given least preferance taking into account the relationship a son/daughter shares with their parents.It is so inhumane to expect children of green card holders to wait for8-10 years and saty unmarried all along.What do the law makers think ??..They have been so unkind with this category,that it has seperated the families and have made the careers and lives of thousands of children(here i refer them to be children even if they are 32 years of age,because they have to remain unmarried ,to fufill the conditions of F2B).
    Recently there has been a law ( CSPA act) that protects the children from aging out and the children will still get visa along with their parents even if they cross 21). BUTTTTTTTT......this law has not been made retroactive...I ask why..........
    Are we people who have been waiting for the past 6-8 years committed anything wrong that we are being punished like that.????????
    I can suggest some solutions which we all can build upon.

1) The US govt should pass a law that CSPA should be made retroactive and all those who have been waiting till 2002(the year when CSPA was passed) should be given visas under F2B.

2) Or the rule that a person should remain unmarried till his/her petiotion becomes current should be abolished.Because keeping this rule means the USA denies us the chance to migrate there,as there is a limit to remaining unmarried.DO they expect the person to stay unmarried till age of 35 years?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is inhumane.

3) I think the US govt encorages people staying illegaly in usa,as they from time to time give them green cards under ammestey plans.I ask why should those illegal people be given visas on our account,because we people have been waiting patiently for years now.

I think Its high time that something is done in this matter and looked into.According to me we all should press for CSPA becoming retroactive,which will make our dates current.

any other ideas are welcome.But i think more and more people need to join in in our endevour to get justice,because I think justice delayed is justice denied.