1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank you.

Hey, Orange Flames!
    Sup?
    I know this is wrong thread to answer your posting, but just in case...if your twuck is till bwocken... we still wwockin on it

We think it is time for you to learn about the real one, without the remote

Good luck

Pasha, sorry for off-top. This kid needed my help, that's all
    Always glad to help little children, especially good ones, like 4now

Pasha, Congrats once again

Pasha

Congratulations! - I knew this day would come, make sure you make the best out of it. Now you have conquered a BIG obstacle in your life, the only think I can say to you - is take pleasure in what the rest of life has to offer.

It was a privilege my friend.

E.
    You really think 4now is ready for a real truck? After he stomped on his other one? Isn't there an in between truck? I know when I was a child I had one I had to ride in and pedal. What do you think?

Dear Pasha Patel:

We all are happy that you got your residency. Its fun to have good peoples around this board.
    All of us has some short comming.
    Please keep in touch. Wish you all the best.

I am here visiting my family. will depart on 20th. I informed ajnabi, about the chhiki, hope he brought with him. rest is ok. May God bless you.

Sorry,Pasha, for another off-top.
    But I am just "replying"

SL:
    We just don't wan't to arrest 4now's development. Otherwise we would love to keep him on "remote" for the rest of his life
    Now that the boy is growing (at least chronologically), we want him to learn a bit about the real trucks

Pasha, my apologies for off-top

Pasha:

That's great news!! Keep the wind in your sails!

Cheers!!

Dear Pasha,
    Even though we never "met", it doesn't matter. I wish you the very best for your future and I'm happy to read that you have made it.

I'm sitting here with a laughing and a crying eye (I don't even know if americans are using such a phrase), but one tear is rolling down of one of my eye. I filed all my papers almost 2 years ago but was told from the INS clerk, that I might have to wait til end of 2004 to get my very first interview. Who knows how long it will take after that to get my GC. I am just so very sad because my moms 65th birthday was in Februray (I couldn't be there) and she is diabetic (sometimes close to 500). I extremley worried that something will happen to her and I didn't have the chance (because of burocracy)to see her again.
    Please forgive me for writing this in your thread but I couldn't help it.

Again ....Congratulation!

I told Pasha I'd wait before replying, as I've been terribly busy this week. Anyhow...

Yay!!!!!!!!

An Irish Blessing for Pasha:

May the light always find you on a dreary day.
    When you need to be home, may you find your way.
    May you always have courage to take a chance
    And never find frogs in your underpants.

That's all I've got to say, as this thread is reading too much like a high school yearbook!

Arrrgghhh! "Pomp & Circumstance" playing in my brain!
    Sweet Madame Belu

Thank you very much...spouse, 4now, still, ircroxy, jimmy, ARQU, aguila, E, zabzub, aceIaw, Mo, Clerverbei, sab34, swissnut, erosena and jo ... for your kind words and blessings .... I am totally touched ....

ARQU

I wish you all the best that you prevail on your I-751 and give us good news on this board....

Aguila

You are always welcome if I can do something for you.... I still have 1 month to visit this board before I go to Europe tour after that I will be busy making all arrangements here and then residency ...but I will still try my best to come over this board once in a while and update you guys with my case.... Wish u all the best...

E

Thanks for your wishes.... If we don't criticize then there wouldn't be a interesting debate, right? So that's a good quality specially on discussion board.... No need to say sorry...u can write anything in my thread....wish u all the best...

Thanks zabzub and aceIaw for your kind comments...

4now

Thanks again....that's a lot of hard work....and I don't know if I can do something like that.... But I have always wanted to discover something since my childhood.... And got 2nd prize too in 79th National Science Exhibition for my project from Prime Minister of India ( Resp. P.V. Narsimharao) when I was in school...well its lot of work but I will try to put my best into my specialty and after that I leave everything on God....

Thanks Still Learning, Mo and cleverbei

Thanks for your kind words sab34.... I miss those chhiki too...well hopefully next year I will visit Bombay and bring chhiki here...

Thanks swissnut .... U have always been a helpful person.... If you were not on this board... we could never learn this much about I-751...so I m always thankful to you for intelligent and subject related debate....wish you all the best...

Thanks a lot jo ....

Thank you very much esorena ... you don't need to feel sorry to write anything in this thread ... I feel for you...as I understand this interview is for AOS right? Sorry I don't remember what service center u r dealing with.... But nowadays in some cases they take time to proceed .... Have u tried to contact your congressman ... there is nothing wrong to give it a try.... I wish you all the best so u get your GC and visit your mother back home....

Well finally I would like to state that you guys are wonderful ...and as jo wrote...yeah this thread looks like a high school year book ... so I will print this whole thread and put it in my personal file.... Thanks again for your blessings ....God bless you all... Pasha