Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you.

Hi everybody ,

First of all I would like to apologize for making thread not related to immigration and I will finish this in short.... Thanks a lot to each member on this board for everything...

Today has been a great day in my life.... I got residency in specialty and place I wanted ...today MATCH results were out at 12-00 noon.... I was completely in euphoria that couldn't log on to this website at all ... I am writing this to share my happy moments with all of you... your good wishes and blessings were always with me...

This board has been a great place for lot of people... I learned (and not learnt ) a lot about immigration and other important things in life... I made lots of friends here... and each of you is very important to me....

I would specially like to thank 4now, aguila, sammy, jo, still, swissnut, irritated, mohan, dad of 3, maximu, jimmy, zabzub, sab34, tak, john doe, Paddy, Pasha PateI, sad, johan, spouse, Gluhbirne, nireehamdi, jc, uj, billiedance, chuck, ircroxy, cleverbei, happygolucky, xandtrick, marie, bushmaster, Pandora, ARQU, Umesh Pasi, Mrs. Lonely Heart, yoly&wayne, nycimmparalegal, Mo, ajnabi, ladymedtech, VPatel, Julie, SKS.....

If I m forgetting someone plz consider urself in my list... you have helped me a lot in one or other way... like immigration issues, support, trust, language improvement and lot of various fields... I m always thankful to all of you...

I would like to bring my heartfelt thanks to Aliba, acelaw, moondin, marmaduk, E, aceIaw, clinton and others ... we might have disagreed on some issues and discussed it in a great details ... in some cases we might have used improper words for each others ... but I apologize if I hurt you or anybody in some way.... I learned a lot from you guys too.... And I m always thankful to you....

At last I would like to thank Michael also , though lot of people get mad at him ... you have always made me laugh all the time... though your posts could badly hurt new comers ... I wish u all the best that u can find your better half and get your happiness back and we will be shocked with total change in Michael ...

This board (members ) helped me a lot and I tried my best to help others where I could .... This is not a good bye from me...but my sincere thanks to all of you... I wont be getting time anymore to visit this site like I used to do ... but I shall try to come over here once in a while ... still I got few days..... but I will surely update you with my case if it gets late and I start my real WORK in 2-3 months....

Thanks a lot and good night.... God bless you all... Pasha

Hi everybody ,

First of all I would like to apologize for making thread not related to immigration and I will finish this in short.... Thanks a lot to each member on this board for everything...

Today has been a great day in my life.... I got residency in specialty and place I wanted ...today MATCH results were out at 12-00 noon.... I was completely in euphoria that couldn't log on to this website at all ... I am writing this to share my happy moments with all of you... your good wishes and blessings were always with me...

This board has been a great place for lot of people... I learned (and not learnt ) a lot about immigration and other important things in life... I made lots of friends here... and each of you is very important to me....

I would specially like to thank 4now, aguila, sammy, jo, still, swissnut, irritated, mohan, dad of 3, maximu, jimmy, zabzub, sab34, tak, john doe, Paddy, Pasha PateI, sad, johan, spouse, Gluhbirne, nireehamdi, jc, uj, billiedance, chuck, ircroxy, cleverbei, happygolucky, xandtrick, marie, bushmaster, Pandora, ARQU, Umesh Pasi, Mrs. Lonely Heart, yoly&wayne, nycimmparalegal, Mo, ajnabi, ladymedtech, VPatel, Julie, SKS.....

If I m forgetting someone plz consider urself in my list... you have helped me a lot in one or other way... like immigration issues, support, trust, language improvement and lot of various fields... I m always thankful to all of you...

I would like to bring my heartfelt thanks to Aliba, acelaw, moondin, marmaduk, E, aceIaw, clinton and others ... we might have disagreed on some issues and discussed it in a great details ... in some cases we might have used improper words for each others ... but I apologize if I hurt you or anybody in some way.... I learned a lot from you guys too.... And I m always thankful to you....

At last I would like to thank Michael also , though lot of people get mad at him ... you have always made me laugh all the time... though your posts could badly hurt new comers ... I wish u all the best that u can find your better half and get your happiness back and we will be shocked with total change in Michael ...

This board (members ) helped me a lot and I tried my best to help others where I could .... This is not a good bye from me...but my sincere thanks to all of you... I wont be getting time anymore to visit this site like I used to do ... but I shall try to come over here once in a while ... still I got few days..... but I will surely update you with my case if it gets late and I start my real WORK in 2-3 months....

Thanks a lot and good night.... God bless you all... Pasha

A very heartfelt congratulations for you Pasha... you have been a wonderful person on this board, and you always have wonderful and insightful things to say.

I am very happy for you and continue to wish you the very best of luck and happiness!!!

Hey Pasha

Sincere Grats to you. I guess you earned that "STAR" Your patients are so lucky to get a person like you. Hope you never change that Star Quality that you have.

Best Wishes.

P.S. We are friends.. but No, I am not looking after Michael for you when ur not around

Congrats Pasha, wish you the best!

4now, don't let it go to your head (like it usually does) that he listed your name FIRST!

I think Pasha is celebrating tonight, may see some weird posts in the morning

Thank you very much spouse, 4now and still .... I still got time to be around this board ... I will start it in June ... but still got one month to visit this board before I leave for Europe...

Well it's my day.... Sure I m celebrating it with beer .... Sign ... that guy betrayed me even today and had to work tonight too...But I wont lose control as always .... U all r welcome ....

Hey Still Sunshine

Wanna Cookie

4now,
    Thanks for cookie offer but I think I'll pass,lol. Why aren't you out playing with your truck?

Guys ...

Lets have fun only ... if u argue ... I will have to run for another 6 pack ....

Pasha,
    We aren't figtin',lol. You're just looking for excuses to get another six pack!