Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any hints or tips

Hey Guys,

Im an English citizen living in Ireland and we are currently waiting for the decision on my wifes residency after going through the long and fraught process i decided to take the initiative and ask you guys.

When it comes to my filing for immigration to America is there any hints or tips you can offer that will make the process as smooth as possible?

Thanks in advance

Hey Guys,

Im an English citizen living in Ireland and we are currently waiting for the decision on my wifes residency after going through the long and fraught process i decided to take the initiative and ask you guys.

When it comes to my filing for immigration to America is there any hints or tips you can offer that will make the process as smooth as possible?

Thanks in advance

yeah, I have a few tips for you!!! First, you need to learn how to use dental paste, dental floss, take a bath EVERY DAY, (hopefully with hot water and plenty of soap) as opposed you people taking a 2 minute shower once a week. Then, IF you have a dentist in that island, you need to visit him most urgently before you even come here, give yourself plenty of time so that guy can scrape the years of hard tartar stuck to your teeth (if you have any left). ok?
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

but you live in ireland which of course makes you a drunk, gee... no, don't think we can help you mate, better stay where you are.
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

take over Someone 12!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    take over Someone 12!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah - go for it alter-ego!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but Proud USC your great contribution is not an argument, mine on the other hand is the truth, nothing but the truth. And don't get jealouse of S12, people will talk...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but Proud USC your great contribution is not an argument, mine on the other hand is the truth, nothing but the truth. And don't get jealouse of S12, people will talk... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is your effing problem? Maybe too much to drink tonight?

don't drink.

don't drink. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could have fooled me by your demeanor on the board tonight. Tone yourself down, for goodness sakes. Everyone American hates illegal immigration. Can we have some respect for those trying to come legally?