free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-130 petion approved

what do I do next its been approved since 2007 haven't heard anything yet. entry to the us without inspection what do I do now.

what do I do next its been approved since 2007 haven't heard anything yet. entry to the us without inspection what do I do now.

Did you file I-130 for someone or someone filed I-130 for you. What is petitioner/beneficiary relation?

Exactly I agree with Tak. Have you filled I-130 for someone or someone else filed it for you? Please mention all the details so that we can help you.

we are married. and the I-130 was approved in July of 2007. we haven't done anything else after that don't have the money to pay a lawyer..and entrance to the u.s was without inspection.

who is the u.s citizen ? so your i-130 was approved in 2007 and because you did not have the money you entered illegally ? this is just the craziest thing iv'e ever heard and for some reason it doesn't make any sense . the immigrant visa cost the same as the i-130 form except for the NVC fees but why would someone enter the country illegally at that stage ! who is the u.s citizen ? well if you/he entered the country illegally in 2007 then you are facing a life time ban for being illegally in the country for more than one year . give more details if you want us to help you answering your questions

I guess I didnt explain it right been here all my life my parents brought me when I was 4 yars old..I got married we have 3 kids and he petitioned for me in 07 the petition was approved and havent heard anything

Someone12
    You, just like your lowlife, irresponsible parents, are filth. Since you and your flea-infested family entered MY country without inspection, you cannot adjust or change status....because you have no status, except as a piece of $hit border-jumper...so, what to do? simple...go back to your own ba$$-ackwards country and wait your turn, like a responsible adult, for the papers to arrive, but don't expect a visa right away because you'll be inadmissable for a long long time....gosh....what a shame.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jazmin:
    what do I do next its been approved since 2007 haven't heard anything yet. entry to the us without inspection what do I do now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Jazmin
    Now you must be very careful. ICE now knows where you are from the address on the I-130. You can be picked up at any time for detention and removal. Your husband must be a us citizen in order for you to overcome being illegal. As things are, you cannot use standard procedures to adjust status / become legal on u s soil.

I will assume that you have been here for more than 10 years and have not been in any trouble. That is good news. You must see a lawyer as you are probably eligible for cancellation of removal. You must see an attorney or work with those in Catholic Social services who may help you for free or at a reduced rate.

Good Luck