50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: MOHAN

BY THE ADVICE OF GREAT PASHA I OPENED A NEW POST FOR YOU, IF YOU COULD GIVE ME ANY KIND OF FEED BACK IT WOULD HELP
    this is what happend...in february 1994 i was arrested on charges of receiving stolen property, it was a long process so finally in october 1997 (since co defendent skip the bond) I made a deal with DA to plea gulty in exchange for probation and some peace of mind,and I accepted a bulgary charge(even do my attorney was against that since we had a solid proof that I didn't commit that crime but I just needed for all that to be done and over with) so everything was OK, untill january 1998 when INS came to my PO office and picked me up,I had no clue what was happening, so I was put into dettencion center, got lawyer etc..but judge went by the book and entered order of deportation in march of 1998, so i was in holding facility waiting to be deported so in april 1998 INS came to pick me up...they took me to INS office and then told me "you r going home" so I hought that was it, but then office was filling some papers ask me to sign and ask me should he call me a cab...I thought that was some kind of bad joke but it was not I was realised on conditional realise...o yes in the mean time my appeal was turned down as well and my papers revoked. So from april of 1998 un till feruary of 2002, I was on the list of final removal OUT ON THE STREETS, INS had re-issued me a work permit, in the mean time I had one of the best lawyer in Georgia who just didn't do a lot he missed all dead lines, so I just quit with lawyers I thought what a hell they let me out hat was my only offence eventualy they will re-issue me my papers. But in november of 2001 ins called me and informed me that I should start getting ready, and I did. I made a travel arrangments, informed INS we met at the airoport but british airways didn't let me bord the plane cause of the transit visa, so ins officer told me to go back home and that he will call me once he gets a tickets. so INS got me three tickes ONE way for me who is not USA citizen and my two kids who are usa citizens, not only that they are born in the usa they father is usa citizen born, my housband...I left him behind, I left my ten year old son, my mother. We just need to know what and is there anything that we can do. it seems kind of silly that I can not ever come back because I am how they said "a treat to society" but in the other heand i was out for 4 years moving freely throught society? I just don't get it.

BY THE ADVICE OF GREAT PASHA I OPENED A NEW POST FOR YOU, IF YOU COULD GIVE ME ANY KIND OF FEED BACK IT WOULD HELP
    this is what happend...in february 1994 i was arrested on charges of receiving stolen property, it was a long process so finally in october 1997 (since co defendent skip the bond) I made a deal with DA to plea gulty in exchange for probation and some peace of mind,and I accepted a bulgary charge(even do my attorney was against that since we had a solid proof that I didn't commit that crime but I just needed for all that to be done and over with) so everything was OK, untill january 1998 when INS came to my PO office and picked me up,I had no clue what was happening, so I was put into dettencion center, got lawyer etc..but judge went by the book and entered order of deportation in march of 1998, so i was in holding facility waiting to be deported so in april 1998 INS came to pick me up...they took me to INS office and then told me "you r going home" so I hought that was it, but then office was filling some papers ask me to sign and ask me should he call me a cab...I thought that was some kind of bad joke but it was not I was realised on conditional realise...o yes in the mean time my appeal was turned down as well and my papers revoked. So from april of 1998 un till feruary of 2002, I was on the list of final removal OUT ON THE STREETS, INS had re-issued me a work permit, in the mean time I had one of the best lawyer in Georgia who just didn't do a lot he missed all dead lines, so I just quit with lawyers I thought what a hell they let me out hat was my only offence eventualy they will re-issue me my papers. But in november of 2001 ins called me and informed me that I should start getting ready, and I did. I made a travel arrangments, informed INS we met at the airoport but british airways didn't let me bord the plane cause of the transit visa, so ins officer told me to go back home and that he will call me once he gets a tickets. so INS got me three tickes ONE way for me who is not USA citizen and my two kids who are usa citizens, not only that they are born in the usa they father is usa citizen born, my housband...I left him behind, I left my ten year old son, my mother. We just need to know what and is there anything that we can do. it seems kind of silly that I can not ever come back because I am how they said "a treat to society" but in the other heand i was out for 4 years moving freely throught society? I just don't get it.

Just read your post. Under the circumstances you admitted a felony( regardless of,if you did or Not, it will be counted as felony) Once the GC holder convicted crime, he will be deportable and deportation proceedings will be open against him/her. You are one of these cases.

You will be eligible of relief based on USC but to meet the standard of hardship, there are many things should be accounted.
    time of your conviction and completed terms or not. date of deportation proceedings opened, and date of finalization of adminstrative order. Means of deportation which I already know now. and most important part is the paperissued to you while departing( i meaan Section of the clause I.E 212.X.X.X etc)

Next and most important part is Hardship to USC.
    Need to Know the age OF USC with You. Family tie to USA, I already know you have mother and one kid here in USA. DID your EX husband willing to help or Not( most important part, because he will have visitation of your kids which can be produced as hardship), Your country's conditions and means of survival, etc.
    and more.
    I need all these things to figured out if you are eligible for approvable waiver. AS it cannot be written here on the board so why not you write your email and then I will give my openion.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Dear Mohan,

First I would like to thank you for your quick respond and your time. I tried to send you a private message but my users options do not allow me, so here is my e mail and please contact me so I can then respond to you and give you all details, lol32151@yahoo.com. Again thank you, and I am looking forward talking to you soon.