free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Family Based GC Eligibility Testing Software

You can test your eligibility for green card through a family member automatically by a comprehensive but very simple free eligibility testing software. The test covers all immediate relatives and family based 'preference' categories. Download the zip file below, unzip it and open in Adobe Reader (version 6 or later). Don't forget that the (expensive) Adobe Acrobat (full program) and (free) Adobe Reader are different programs. Do not try to open this PDF file in Adobe Acrobat full program. It is designed to be opened in Adobe Reader (free) program only:

freeimmigrationtest.com/green-card-through-family-member-free-eligibility-test.pdf.zip

You can test your eligibility for green card through a family member automatically by a comprehensive but very simple free eligibility testing software. The test covers all immediate relatives and family based 'preference' categories. Download the zip file below, unzip it and open in Adobe Reader (version 6 or later). Don't forget that the (expensive) Adobe Acrobat (full program) and (free) Adobe Reader are different programs. Do not try to open this PDF file in Adobe Acrobat full program. It is designed to be opened in Adobe Reader (free) program only:

freeimmigrationtest.com/green-card-through-family-member-free-eligibility-test.pdf.zip

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Is probably a virus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No - it works. You have to copy the string and put it in the browser. It's a regular zip file that opens into a document. I am not through with it just yet with all the questions.

It's not bad. Someone is either trying to market something here or it's one of the members of the board having too much time on their hands, whichever!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Here is my result:

GREEN CARD THROUGH A FAMILY MEMBER: ELIGIBILITY TEST
    All 'Immediate Relatives' & 'Preference' Categories

OPTION No.1: You indicated that: (a) you are a natural parent of a U.S. citizen, (b) your U.S. citizen son or daughter is over 21 years of age, and (c) he/she did not gain permanent residence by adoption. ELIGIBILITY: The above means that you may acquire U.S. permanent residence (through your natural son or daughter) under the following classification: Immediate Relatives: Parents of Adult USCs: Natural Parents.

Like I didn't know...

It would have been much nicer...if it in addition it would have said: "Tah-Dah...you won the ultimate irrepealable permanent residency granted only to people like you.

I'm just trying to keep my head up...!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:

No - it works. You have to copy the string and put it in the browser. It's a regular zip file that opens into a document. I am not through with it just yet with all the questions.

It's not bad. Someone is either trying to market something here or it's one of the members of the board having too much time on their hands, whichever! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guess I was in a rush, but was hesitant to click on anything because I, too, suspected it could be harmful. Not very helpful, though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

It's not bad. Someone is either trying to market something here or it's one of the members of the board having too much time on their hands, whichever! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guess I was in a rush, but was hesitant to click on anything because I, too, suspected it could be harmful. Not very helpful, though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proud, I am not a Guru, but I can tell you this: only files that end in ".exe" are executible files which can harm your registry. So, as long as it doesn't say .exe you'll be fine.

My thought exactly. A harmful application file can be zipped as easy as others. Unzip it and it's likely the application will launch. Best to stay away from opening files of unknown origin.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Guess I was in a rush, but was hesitant to click on anything because I, too, suspected it could be harmful. Not very helpful, though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proud, I am not a Guru, but I can tell you this: only files that end in ".exe" are executible files which can harm your registry. So, as long as it doesn't say .exe you'll be fine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

By By KOLLER, SNIFFLE, SNIFFLE.
    Viruses have Evolved considerably!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I just purchased a new lap top and the first rule of thumb is to load virus protection before ever connecting to the internet!!! And second rule of thumb is never click on a file from whom you don't know or trust the source.

I hope, Koller, your computer is okay.