free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: child support advice/immigration question

hello everyone,
    I am here once again to ask the same question i ask somtime a go. i have a friend who i have known fr more than 10years he is willing to get married in africa but her child support deprive her from going becouse the anthoney general of texas deprive of getting her intwrnational passport becouse of her child support but the child will be 18yrs old by next week friday.though the child is not living with his father becouse of abuse and he father his pay check from the little job he is doing after school hours.he report this issue to the police and the police warn him from taking his money and he was told to return the money back to the boy.though he did not return all of his money but my question here is that the boy folught with his father and move out of the house to live with his mother other daughter.and the father gave her to be the gaurdian of the boy sinc ehe coluld not get hold of him.but the boy like i said will be 18years by next week he is already living with his mom since 2montha ago and his father knew about this bcouse he told his fathr he cant deprive him from his mother.what can she do to see how she cant get out of this child support though she is owing 21,000.00dollars becouse she could not meet up becouse opf her health and she is oinly a can driver not really making much as an independent cab driver.
    the only person who have been helping her is the guy ahe wanted to marry who lives in africa and she wanted to go over to african and stay with him but like i said the anthoney general of texas is not allowing her to go becouse of the child support she apply for international passport she was denied amnd if she can join the his fiancee can she petition for him to come over? and if the boiy becomes 18yrs can hey exponge the child support even thohgbn she is owing back to back payment.the boy decided to join the military though the boy talk to the father but he refuse to forget the child support becouse of the mexican lady who advise him not to yeild to the issue.
    this lady work in department of child protective service she even lied and pull out some papers and lied saying this woman is doing drugs just to win the custody of the child but later find out that the lady she pull her record was not even her but they bear a similar names and same last name.one bear sherry july and the inicent one who son was taking from her bear cheri july neither smoke nor drink. what can we di for this woman to get her internation passport so she can travel and get out of this prison of child surport.
    freedom is not free inm this country.your adevise will be appreciated.

hello everyone,
    I am here once again to ask the same question i ask somtime a go. i have a friend who i have known fr more than 10years he is willing to get married in africa but her child support deprive her from going becouse the anthoney general of texas deprive of getting her intwrnational passport becouse of her child support but the child will be 18yrs old by next week friday.though the child is not living with his father becouse of abuse and he father his pay check from the little job he is doing after school hours.he report this issue to the police and the police warn him from taking his money and he was told to return the money back to the boy.though he did not return all of his money but my question here is that the boy folught with his father and move out of the house to live with his mother other daughter.and the father gave her to be the gaurdian of the boy sinc ehe coluld not get hold of him.but the boy like i said will be 18years by next week he is already living with his mom since 2montha ago and his father knew about this bcouse he told his fathr he cant deprive him from his mother.what can she do to see how she cant get out of this child support though she is owing 21,000.00dollars becouse she could not meet up becouse opf her health and she is oinly a can driver not really making much as an independent cab driver.
    the only person who have been helping her is the guy ahe wanted to marry who lives in africa and she wanted to go over to african and stay with him but like i said the anthoney general of texas is not allowing her to go becouse of the child support she apply for international passport she was denied amnd if she can join the his fiancee can she petition for him to come over? and if the boiy becomes 18yrs can hey exponge the child support even thohgbn she is owing back to back payment.the boy decided to join the military though the boy talk to the father but he refuse to forget the child support becouse of the mexican lady who advise him not to yeild to the issue.
    this lady work in department of child protective service she even lied and pull out some papers and lied saying this woman is doing drugs just to win the custody of the child but later find out that the lady she pull her record was not even her but they bear a similar names and same last name.one bear sherry july and the inicent one who son was taking from her bear cheri july neither smoke nor drink. what can we di for this woman to get her internation passport so she can travel and get out of this prison of child surport.
    freedom is not free inm this country.your adevise will be appreciated.

Harrison,

Laws are very strict on child support. If circumstances were such that your friend couldn't pay what was ordered, she should have gone back to court and asked for a reduction in payment. I highly doubt they will forgive her of what she owes at this point. Child support normally ends when the child turns 18, so she will be off the hook after next week. However, that won't make the payments in arrears disappear.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Looking into recent history, prior posts indicate a mirroring of others for genuine affect. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd love to say something, but I with my accent, I can't make head and toe out of the above.

Can you maybe try and re-write it so that it is more understandable?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

I don't think it's a fake post. I have good reason to believe it's not. Otherwise, I probably would have ignored it. With all the deception that's happened on this site though, who knows for sure?