free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LULAC I-687 Reopend after Denial

I filed for I-687 under LULAC back in 2005. later that year I got my EAD and Parol Doc to travel, which I did and came back. I had my Interview for 7 min. Later my case was denied for lack of sufficient evidence. I immediately appealed using one of the laywers involved in the settlement. This was in 2006. I got a I-797C notice on the mail yeterday that my case has been re-opened and previous decision reconsidered and a decision will be made within 30 days. Has anyone experienced this, and could one help on what I should expect?

I filed for I-687 under LULAC back in 2005. later that year I got my EAD and Parol Doc to travel, which I did and came back. I had my Interview for 7 min. Later my case was denied for lack of sufficient evidence. I immediately appealed using one of the laywers involved in the settlement. This was in 2006. I got a I-797C notice on the mail yeterday that my case has been re-opened and previous decision reconsidered and a decision will be made within 30 days. Has anyone experienced this, and could one help on what I should expect?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by papatango:
    I filed for I-687 under LULAC back in 2005. later that year I got my EAD and Parol Doc to travel, which I did and came back. I had my Interview for 7 min. Later my case was denied for lack of sufficient evidence. I immediately appealed using one of the laywers involved in the settlement. This was in 2006. I got a I-797C notice on the mail yeterday that my case has been re-opened and previous decision reconsidered and a decision will be made within 30 days. Has anyone experienced this, and could one help on what I should expect? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW...consider yourself very very lucky to have this re-consideration. Most of these denied cases have absolutely no chances at all.

I would say---keep positive, pray that everything will come out OK. At this point in time, no one will know the answer until you receive the notification of their decision. Meantime, watch the USCIS site with your receipt # constantly. Good luck.

Hi papatango, I had a similar case like yours, my LULAC was denied because they didn't recieved the papers we sent as requested, this was in July 2008, then we sent an appeal also in July 2008 and the appeal is still pending. You are very lucky that they reopened your case I hope you will be approved. I'm still waiting

Papatango,

It’s sounds like you’re gonna be approved. Good luck, be sure to let us know the outcome.

I first applied in Dec 2004. I have endured 4 scheduled interviews with 3 different immigration officers. When my final interview (interrogation) commenced, I was told “we are going to start in 1982 and go over every year, month, week, day, and hour if I have to…. That interrogation lasted more than 2 ½ hours, and gave no advantage to the USCIS.

I was finally denied based on a lie manufactured by my 2nd immigration officer, where he stated that I had confessed to him under oath, that I had “gone to Europe sometime in 1984 and stayed for about 2 months.” This of course would have put me slightly over the statutory 45 day maximum absentee allowance. Naturally I did not go to Europe in 84 or tell him that I did. I was not even in possession of a passport in 84, and a passport is required to enter any European Country, or to even board the plane.

My application was ultimately denied due to his lies, and my reaction to them. Yes, my behavior became somewhat condescending, and at times sarcastic. This rendered me undesirable for Citizenship. How could I be expected to remain gracious and nice, while being framed? This is similar to the police planting cocaine in your car. I know of no American, who could keep his/her cool under those circumstances. Only this situation is much worse than that. This is because of the fact that in immigration cases there is no court trial, or impartial Judge. The corrupt immigration officer himself, was the Judge.

Just imagine how the world would be if the police officer who planted cocaine in your car, was also the Judge? The USCIS is run like the Mexico City Police Department.

Yesterday, I mailed a letter officially withdrawing my appeal in exchange for a NTA (notice to appear). I did this because I fully believe that my appeal will either never be brought to fruition, or that I will be left without a final answer indefinitely. I’d rather be denied and deported, than left in limbo for the rest of my life. Naturally my life is near ruined. But it is 100% my own fault, I never should have gotten into a contest with the USCIS. This happened because I forgot that I wasn't an American. I forgot that I was a sub-human alien without civil rights.

Good luck to all of you, I hope you all get treated better than I did.

Pupatango we appealed in form I290B Notice of appeal to the commissioner, without fee due to service error, and it was accepted, but is still pending since July 2008, for us is a nightmare I hope any day will move.

hello.
    i need help .today i got on the mail one letter from uscis in lee s summit mo
    this letter is in response to my appeal i 694 that summit on two years a go now but this letter is a rejection of my appeal.
    but on the letter said that my case has been sent to washington to speed up my processingand said that this office will notify me of any decision they made on my aplication or petition. please any help i dont know what to do please need help any body .... my case is css/new man

That's very interesting. On one hand they are saying no, and on the other maybe? Funny they say rejected, not denied? Did they say why it’s rejected?

Other than your name and A#, why don’t you write exactly what it says, so we can try to figure it out.

Could it be that it has been "repealed" instead of "rejected"?

An appeal can have two possible outcomes: the decision of denial can be sustained (bad news for the applicant) or it can be repealed (good news).

As Unique suggested, you need to provide more information so you can get help.