50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: DREAMer Amelio Flores Facing Deportation for Being Brown

I just receieved the following email from DREAMer Amelio Flores, a victim of racial profiling, who is currently facing deportation. I felt compelled to post it here in the hopes that people will take action by signing his petition asking the Obama administration to exercise prosecutorial discretion in his favor.

My world turned upside down the day after I turned twenty. After celebrating my birthday with friends I was waiting for my ride home, when the police approached me. Without cause, they moved to arrest me and I resisted-- I was nervous and I didnít understand why I was being arrested. Because of this misunderstanding, I was sent to jail for resisting arrest.

I am paying a heavy price for being brown. I am now facing deportation. Demand justice with me and tell the Department of Homeland Security to exercise prosecutorial discretion in my case.

Please read here
    -BoardWizard

...when all else fails, play the race card!

I guess the fact that his parents brought him to America illegally has been conveniently forgotten.

His parents are the only people who are responsible for his predicament.

Someone12
    Originally posted by Someone12:
    I'll be happy to drive your sorry illegal 'brown' rear end to the airport or the border and say..'vaya con dios!'...yea, when all else fails, whine and cry and try to haul out the race card....whine about our laws..the ones this dirtbag and his lowlife family conveniently forgot (and continue to forget) ...this piece of slime needs to go back to his own country along with his flea infested family of cerveza swillers and parasites of the American taxpayers. Who paid for this clown's public education? Not his lowlife parents...nope..the American taxpayers...so you got your free ride, now ride on outta here...por que...nosotros le decimos..'no mas lagrimas!'

Originally posted by BoardWizard:
    I just receieved the following email from DREAMer Amelio Flores, a victim of racial profiling, who is currently facing deportation. I felt compelled to post it here in the hopes that people will take action by signing his petition asking the Obama administration to exercise prosecutorial discretion in his favor.

BS, There was something that indicated False other than the color of your skin. Attitude???? Probably.

My world turned upside down the day after I turned twenty. After celebrating my birthday with friends I was waiting for my ride home, when the police approached me. Without cause, they moved to arrest me and I resisted-- I was nervous and I didnít understand why I was being arrested. Because of this misunderstanding, I was sent to jail for resisting arrest.

I am paying a heavy price for being brown. I am now facing deportation. Demand justice with me and tell the Department of Homeland Security to exercise prosecutorial discretion in my case.

Please read here
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y