free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentary

I am working on a documentary for Irish television on the ‘undocumented’ Irish living in New York. I am looking for undocumented Irish people who may wish to share their stories with me for this documentary - the more interesting the story the better.

I am looking to interview a family who is living here illegally. I am looking for anybody who may have been injured while working and did not have health insurance. I would like to talk with anybody who is going to be deported or has been deported, or anybody who has to decide whether to go home for family reasons and leave everything behind.

I would be grateful for any help you can provide.

Charles Lamont

undertheradarusa@gmail.com

201 920-9338

I am working on a documentary for Irish television on the ‘undocumented’ Irish living in New York. I am looking for undocumented Irish people who may wish to share their stories with me for this documentary - the more interesting the story the better.

I am looking to interview a family who is living here illegally. I am looking for anybody who may have been injured while working and did not have health insurance. I would like to talk with anybody who is going to be deported or has been deported, or anybody who has to decide whether to go home for family reasons and leave everything behind.

I would be grateful for any help you can provide.

Charles Lamont

undertheradarusa@gmail.com

201 920-9338

They're easy to find. Throughout America there are many an Irish pub. Those pubs are full of illegal Irish. Chicago probably has the most.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Olde moron should know that most are in NYC.

it's easy to spot the mics, they have a chip on their shoulders, they talk funny, they like to start brawls and they are all drunks. I know a well balanced mic, he has two chips on his shoulders.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Olde moron should know that most are in NYC.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was wondering if you were willing to appear in the documentary to provide your point of view on immigration?

I would be happy to appear in your documentary!!! provided that you supply me with plenty of booze, it should be held in any irish pub, full of illegal mics to give it a touch of authenticity. We'll talk money later.

HA HA HA HA, outstanding Federale86!!! :clap all we need now is S12 input and we are all set.

Amazing, you'll never hear people complains about illegals from Ireland or in any other country in Europe. All you'll hear is illegals from Mexico and yet here they are in South Boston.