Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE READ

Michael
    I am asking all my compatriots to please stop vulgarities and nonsensical posts. My purpose on this board was to help victims of immigration fraud; I NEVER INTENDED TO DESTROY THE BOARD OR ENCOURAGE ANYONE ELSE TO. I appreciate the humor and support. However, it has come to a point where this board has become disgusting. I like this board; they do not censor people nor should they (except for anti American comments). I do not want this board to be cancelled and I could not blame the moderators if they choose to do so. Look around on this site and you will find some excellent work. This board is one of the best functioning boards. SO: I ask, kindly and sincerely, irregardless of what others may say or do, to PLEASE stop nonsensical and vulgar posts. I would appreciate it and thank you in advance for it.

Michael
    I am asking all my compatriots to please stop vulgarities and nonsensical posts. My purpose on this board was to help victims of immigration fraud; I NEVER INTENDED TO DESTROY THE BOARD OR ENCOURAGE ANYONE ELSE TO. I appreciate the humor and support. However, it has come to a point where this board has become disgusting. I like this board; they do not censor people nor should they (except for anti American comments). I do not want this board to be cancelled and I could not blame the moderators if they choose to do so. Look around on this site and you will find some excellent work. This board is one of the best functioning boards. SO: I ask, kindly and sincerely, irregardless of what others may say or do, to PLEASE stop nonsensical and vulgar posts. I would appreciate it and thank you in advance for it.

There is ONE man on this board whom I respect above all and whose posts I always enjoyed, man with great sense of humor, intelligence and wit ( yet misunderstood by some, thanks to squareheadedness, to perpetual and grand stupidity of those who were always bashing him for their own idiotic incapacity to think and see beyond the plain obvious).

Out of my respect for this person I will quit posting for now.
    I might be back and post again, at any time, whenever I wish.
    But for now I will leave this board, for the sake of simple and honest request of one honorable, intelligent person on this board.

Long live, Michael!

E.

Michael
    Thank you. I am not suggesting that you quit. We need you ! I am just asking everyone to stop the vulgarity and nonsensical discussions.

Michael, you are the biggest f u c k i n g hypocrite!!!! All one has to do is to conduct a search of your handle and see the c r a p that you spew, pop up. And here you are trying to act high and mighty!! As for Epic, bugger is high tailing it outta here before the lynch mob comes a knockin' 'morrow.

Michael, I actually quite admire your patriotism. I would urge you to maximize that fervor by taking up arms and fighting the war against terror for the country - preferably in Iraq or Afghanistan. That way, when you get your head blown to bits, we can all celebrate your martyrdom. We all know how much you love Islam and Muslims.

(When you meet Allah, ask him for your share of 72 virgins. Then you can satisfy your lust rather than rely on mail order brides and/or blow up dolls).

No one cares what you have to say; I don't think very many people are even angry with you. I think vast majority of people here find you very amusing. You think you are so powerful and smart with your racist rants. The reality is that most people here are laughing at your idiocy.

You're a sorry, pathetic excuse of an American. Shame on you! There are so many people here who are far more deserving than you, for the privilege of US citizenship. In fact, you're a sorry excuse for a human being, period.

Take it as compliment and wear it like a badge of honor. I bet you're one of those who enjoys being verbally abused.

I deliberately chose to use harsh words because of your numerous uncouth responses in this forum. Believe it or not, I have no problems with people who are anti-immigrant. That is their right, and in this country, everyone is entitled to their opinions. I respect that. But I have a real problem with people who are openly hostile towards immigrants, or hide behind the hood after throwing the stone of hatred.

Since you chose to refer to me as "Pedro" in a previous post (and I am nowhere close to being a Latino), I christened you accordingly, Misha (in the spirit of your impending trip to St. Petersburg).

What happens if the Russian la migra catches you for attempted child bride smuggling and locks you up indefinitely? How would you feel if they decide to have some fun with little Misha, just for kicks?

(BTW, The only way I'm leaving this country is in a body bag. Should that happen, I'll be sure to come back and haunt you for the rest of your miserable life).

I'm very surprised that for one who lays claim to multiple tertiary degrees, can at the same time be such an educated fool.

PS Me thinks Misha and Depo Man and Epic are one and the same. Lil' Misha likes to think he has supporters here.

I'm sure you know all about being a professional. I'm thinking of becoming a bounty hunter - will you hire me in your unlawful firm?

You claim to be fighting against fraud. The reality is that you are the biggest fraud.

THIS BOARD DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU!

Michael,
    I will take some rest for now.

But hopefully will see you posting here in the meantime.

Keep up good work!

You know as well as I do that satire is the most powerful and most protected speech in America.

Good Luck!

E.

Thank you. We will take care of our board with support of Super Moderator Michael in your absence.

AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !!!

Good lord. What a bunch of morons. (atwitsend excluded of course)

Welp, you have to love some of these pathetic attempts at intelectual superiority. Quite classless, but sort of funny in a sick way

I am still waiting for my interview. They do not send me interview letter yet.
    But two days ago I had big fight with my wife.
    She wanted to spend $300 on dress and I refused to pay for it.
    So, now I worry.
    What if she mess up everything before interview?
    She say she will report that I bought my degree for 100 rupees in Bangladesh.
    This is not true and I don't know where Bangladesh is, but what if someone beleive her?
    You know, some people are crazy, they beleive anything.
    All these years I wait for interview and now this ****

Please, if anyone has similar experience, let me know.
    Patti sent papers almost same time with me and already got interview and approval.
    And many other people I helped to file for , they all passed interviews and all.
    I am still waiting.
    And my wife already say she never wanted to marry me and only did a favor to me so I can get a Green Card.
    She say she thought I am a doctor, so could make good money and buy her everything she wants.
    Now she doesn't need me anymore.

Please, if anyone has similar experience, tell me what should I do?
    Should I wait for interview?
    Or should I start divorce now?

Thank you!

**** ON ME!!!