50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: anxious

if the processing times on this website says a date that is close to my receipt date how long can i expect to wait for anything from the INS, (there is like 10days difference) thanks in anticipation

if the processing times on this website says a date that is close to my receipt date how long can i expect to wait for anything from the INS, (there is like 10days difference) thanks in anticipation

What did you file? You need to relax a bit. Anything with INS takes a long time. I heard that they had just put in a new computer system and everyone's taking trainings so in other words, not much efforts have been spent on doing cases these days. If you look at the processing time for the past couple of months, you'll probably notice that a lot of dates haven't changed at all.

i filed a K-3/4, and im coming up to my 12 weeks, i just so disheartenned with this whole process, being seperated from my family, and i know im lucky cos i havent got to wait years, but every minute feels like a lifetime. thanks

To which Service Center did you apply? I sent one off on April 20, received on April 29 telling me that I would receive word in 70 - 100 days from their processing date of April 26. However, the ILW site says that my Nebraska Service Center was adjudicating March 20 petitions at the end of April for a 41 day wait. I am now at 85 days and counting.

I completely understand your frustration. The INS behaves as if six or eight month separations for a couple in love are normal and to be expected. Its been absolute torture for us. But what can you do? We have voice and video chat via the Internet and we simply grit our teeth and try to endure.

Best of luck.

To both of us... all four of us