free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: INCREASE THE RAIDS!!!

It appears that finally our government is waking up and doing the job they are getting paid for. For e.g., ICE is in charge of arresting and deporting illegal immigrants. For years they have not been doing the job. However, it appears now they are finally acting on it.

God Bless America And No One Else.

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pb...D=200880812013
    Michael (Power of ILW)
    Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

It appears that finally our government is waking up and doing the job they are getting paid for. For e.g., ICE is in charge of arresting and deporting illegal immigrants. For years they have not been doing the job. However, it appears now they are finally acting on it.

God Bless America And No One Else.

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pb...D=200880812013
    Michael (Power of ILW)
    Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Someone12
    abso-fn-lutely....raid all the places where dirtbag illegals are stealing jobs....and deport each and every one of these cheats.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">abso-fn-lutely....raid all the places where dirtbag illegals are stealing jobs....and deport each and every one of these cheats. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then you'll be moaning about the tax increases to fund all these raids S12
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    abso-fn-lutely....raid all the places where dirtbag illegals are stealing jobs....and deport each and every one of these cheats. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ugh.

They're not stealing any jobs. Read up! They can't find suitable people to fill the jobs that were vacated by the raids!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">They're not stealing any jobs. Read up! They can't find suitable people to fill the jobs that were vacated by the raids! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly! They have to import from other States. And how long will those last in that kind of job (by choice)? About a week I'd guess.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">They're not stealing any jobs. Read up! They can't find suitable people to fill the jobs that were vacated by the raids! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly! They have to import from other States. And how long will those last in that kind of job (by choice)? About a week I'd guess. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think they can recruit people from other states to take some of these jobs, Brittie. The reality is (although we have many doubting Thomases) there are jobs in the USA that Americans will not do - period. The spoiled lot that we are would opt to defraud the government and go on welfare rather than take the jobs that ICE is attacking. So sad!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I don't think they can recruit people from other states to take some of these jobs, Brittie. The reality is (although we have many doubting Thomases) there are jobs in the USA that Americans will not do - period. The spoiled lot that we are would opt to defraud the government and go on welfare rather than take the jobs that ICE is attacking. So sad! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is true too. A friend of mine had a pizza restaurant last year here and he had nothing but trouble hiring and keeping any staff. He paid well too. The mentality locally seems to be "oh, I made enough $$ for this week so I'm off to another job" or the hours of work were optional He had a revolving door employment-wise. Sometimes the same people who left him in the lurch came back a week later wanting to work again! Amazing. My friend is a PR by the way..creating jobs not taking them.

Someone12
    this is the standard baloney from illegal alien dirtbag supporters...."oh, they are doing the jobs that Americans won't do...." (sure, for $2 an hour)....none of these 12M dirtbags have permission to work in MY country....ergo, they are violating our laws...I don't care why or how "hard working" they are...let 'em go work hard in their own country..they steal medical benefits for themselves and their relatives, they cost taxpayers billions sending their brats to our public schools, yet these dirtbags pay not a penny in tuition...they bring filth and disease to our country (why has there been so many outbreaks of e-coli? because these scumbags don't know how to 'lava sus manos')..so when your kid gets sick or gets a substandard education or poor medical care, please send proudusc and others your complaints....and who knows....maybe she'll pay your medical bills too...