50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Marriage fraud in texas

For those of you that believe its okay for a person to be taken advbantage of because they ell prey to a scammer. it is still a crime to commit mariage fraud ,it hurts decent people and children.
    Simply if you commit marriage fraud youa are a criminal and nothting else.
    check out this web page on marriage fraud by philippine women www.nationalmeditation.org/page17.htm

For those of you that believe its okay for a person to be taken advbantage of because they ell prey to a scammer. it is still a crime to commit mariage fraud ,it hurts decent people and children.
    check out this web page on marriage fraud by philippine women www.nationalmeditation.org/page17.htm

THANK YOU FOR EXCELLENT ADVICES !!!!!

The only thing worse than a foreign woman is an American woman !!!

SON OF LOSER. Hahaha!!!! SON OF VILLAGE IDIOT!! HAHAHA

"Advise" is not plural. We don't give ADVISES.

I would say in every state there are fraud marriages. I also know a case in Texas where the guy married via internet a desperate divorced philipino woman. To my great suprise the guy never had kept a job for more than three months.He had epilespy and schozophrenia. Above all she had a son from the previous marriage. Imagine! Why did she married him? Becuase she needed the papers, very simple. The guy needed money from her. What will be their future, only God knows how cheap and desperate these philipino women are. They can marry any kind of men , just to get the papers. How sad!

Thats why I only marry Russians ! Them you can trust !!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Thats why I only marry Russians ! Them you can trust !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You just made my day, I laughed so hard that tears were running down my face. Thank you!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by osensei:
    check out this web page on marriage fraud by philippine women www.nationalmeditation.org/page17.htm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Men, who go to Philippines or other foreign country to marry so stupid, that they are deserve to get scammed and ripped off.

The only thing dumber than men that marry foreign women are men that marry American women !

A foreign woman will leave you alone the second she gets her green card; the American woman will never leave you alone and collect alimony and chld support (a.k.a. drug money) for the rest of your life !

The choice is - Foreign woman; Bliss for 2 years; American women; Hell for eternity !

SON OF VILLAGE IDIOT!!! You missed this "i" in CHILD. Kindly correct this error and resend.