50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I751 Pls Help

Does anyone have suggestion for me? Came with K1, had went thru conditional residents and file I751 on sept 2003 in Nebraska, But I havent heard anything till now. My case several months behind the processing date already. What should I do? I went to local imiggration office and all they said they still processing and waiting for interview date??? Does anyone of you know how long does it take?

Does anyone have suggestion for me? Came with K1, had went thru conditional residents and file I751 on sept 2003 in Nebraska, But I havent heard anything till now. My case several months behind the processing date already. What should I do? I went to local imiggration office and all they said they still processing and waiting for interview date??? Does anyone of you know how long does it take?

I did go and made info pass appoitment last week and I have called several times to 800 number as well but I still do not have the result. Am I in danger? Does it mean I have to reapply again and wait another 2 years?

1. You say you filed through NSC but your location says Florida. Did you move in the meantime?

2. Are you going to apply for citizenship? Filing the N400 will often jump start the I-751 process. If still married to a USC, you would have been eligible to apply Sept 2004.

I just recently move to FL and the file has moved to FL as well since April. I am still married to the same person more than 5 years now. According to Texas service center they already processing april 2005 now. So what should I do? And I went to Miami office with info pass and they told me waiting for interview date and I asked them for how long and they said they dont know. Oh take forever, I want to apply citizenship so I can bring my brother.

Oh wait a minute? Would I be able to file N400 without I751 approved first? Interesting...

Yes. But, if you moved in April, you have to wait until you have been a resident in Florida for 3 months before filing N400. You could file in July 2005.
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Oh Dear, thank you all for your input, I thought I have to wait 1751 to be approved before I can apply N400. Well then I can go next week to apply for it (next week woulb be July) But looks like Miami office they are lauzy, they still back on March 2004 for N400.