1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Child with an illegal immigrant

Hi

I'm a UK citizen.

I've had 7-8 month relationship with an illegal immigrant. We're now expecting a child at the end of the year. However, after numerous arguments she's now threatening to go back to Brazil (her home country) with the baby and I'm worried I'll have no access. What are my rights?

I've literally been the sold money provider for the last few months. But money isn't the concern. I just want to know do I have any rights at all, or do I have to wave goodbye to my child as I can't move away from the UK.

Thanks

Hi

I'm a UK citizen.

I've had 7-8 month relationship with an illegal immigrant. We're now expecting a child at the end of the year. However, after numerous arguments she's now threatening to go back to Brazil (her home country) with the baby and I'm worried I'll have no access. What are my rights?

I've literally been the sold money provider for the last few months. But money isn't the concern. I just want to know do I have any rights at all, or do I have to wave goodbye to my child as I can't move away from the UK.

Thanks

This woman is very smart, she was having fun and u were paying off her bills, now she's kickin you out and of course she has to tell you she's headin back home, well,,, truth is she's heading to another State and either with another dude or on her own and take it from me, she will be draggin your a$$ to the immigration that you were abusing her so that will be her green light for the Card! 10 years not even 2,,,,,, Womennnnnnnnnn! Powre of the V'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by realt83:
    Hi

I'm a UK citizen.

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, thanks for the reply I guess.

But let's say it was a normal relationship. We'd even started proceedings to book a marriage in Brazil (then she'd apply for visa over there afterwards)... so I don't think there were any ill intentions at the start. I just want to know will I be able to get access to my son or not? Or if she goes away, what are my chances if go to court etc? Thanks in advance. I'm gutted its come to this but worried about not seeing my son now.

HA HA HA HA...another loser. Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

you need to consult an attorney ASAP

Sorry, out of luck. She can move anywhere she wants. Actually that is good, as in Brazil she will most likely be unable to sue you for child support. Consider this a blessing in diguise. It will be sad for your child, but, alas, there is nothing that can be done.

Someone12
    I'm sorry.....is the OP's post in the category of 'who gives an abercrumbly?'

HA HA HA HA HA HA, WELL PUT S12...as usual!!!

NA,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    HA HA HA HA HA HA, WELL PUT S12...as usual!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>