free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSS/Newman/LULAC/.LIFE AAO Departs from Cross the Board Denials

I have in resent months exposed the AAO’s blanket policy of denying ALL 100% of CSS/Newman/LULAC appeals.

A premeditated criminal act, in my view.

But, after reading about 10,000 appeal decisions with 100% of them either dismissed or rejected, I have finally found 1 case, that was not actually denied.

Congratulations to the infamous AAO, you are now almost as non-discriminatory as red China!!!!

CSS/Newman case not denied!!!!!

Another very interresting decision

I have in resent months exposed the AAO’s blanket policy of denying ALL 100% of CSS/Newman/LULAC appeals.

A premeditated criminal act, in my view.

But, after reading about 10,000 appeal decisions with 100% of them either dismissed or rejected, I have finally found 1 case, that was not actually denied.

Congratulations to the infamous AAO, you are now almost as non-discriminatory as red China!!!!

CSS/Newman case not denied!!!!!

Another very interresting decision

Love your English. Where did you learn it, Eaton perhaps?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    Love your English. Where did you learn it, Eaton perhaps? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Canada. I came here to get dumbed down, but failed.

then go back, what or who's stopping you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    then go back, what or who's stopping you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you ever had a moment to reflect as to what will happen if all the intellect realy got fed up with the idiocy in the country and did decide to leave. By the way it is happening slowly.
    You will have people like Palin left here who do not have a clue as to even what is on the Supreme Court's calander this session.
    You are welcome to sip the Tea: enjoy while you can.

No Brain is the classic Tea Party voter. Will vote for anything against her own interests and think she's winning. There's really nothing more to say.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Someone12
    to the braindead OP: well, stay the EFF in Canada instead of scamming your way into MY country....I'm pretty sure Canada needs enema bag cleaners, and no doubt you have all the qualifications.....what a piece of ambercrumbly.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    to the braindead OP: well, stay the EFF in Canada instead of scamming your way into MY country....I'm pretty sure Canada needs enema bag cleaners, and no doubt you have all the qualifications.....what a piece of ambercrumbly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

May I ask what Country you are from??

1. Lies and Lying Liars who tells them - these are all Mullah Limbaugh supporters.

2. Truth tellers, such as myself for example, who debunk all these lies and drive Mullah Limbaugh supporters mad.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

buy ugg boots
    ugg boots sale
    ugg boots
    buy ugg
    Moncler Jackets
    Moncler women's jackets
    <a href="http://www.monclerr.com/moncler-jackets-men-c-3.html" target="_blank">Moncler Men's
    Jackets</a>
    <a href="http://www.monclerr.com/moncler-jackets-men-c-3.html" target="_blank">Moncler down
    jackets</a>
    Moncler Coats
    Moncler Women's Coats
    moncler clothing
    Moncler Men's Coats
    moncler outerwear
    Moncler Sweater
    moncler outlet
    Moncler Vest
    moncler sale
    Moncler Polo
    cheap moncler