free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Finally: There Is No "Cousin Godwin Uzamere!"

Dear Cyberposters:

Just keeping you abreast of the developments of my divorce action Cheryl D. Uzamere vs. Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere a.k.a. "Godwin Uzamere". You can find the excerpt at There is no "Cousin Godwin Uzamere!".

"Will my divorce end in Judge Sunshine's granting the $20,000,000.00 that I requested? While my trust in Judge Sunshine's honesty regarding my divorce vacillates from slim to none, one thing is certain: the mystery regarding why my husband, Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere created a fictitious name is a mystery no more.

Several things happened to finally force the truth out of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. First, around May 2008 I filed a complaint with Rachel McCarthy of the USCIS in South Burlington, Vermont regarding immigration attorney Allen Kaye's role in helping my husband create a fictitious name. After realizing that Rachel McCarthy had no intention of responding to my complaint, I left quite a few angry messages on her voicemail. Later, by September 25, 2008, USCIS charged me with Title 18 U.S.C. 111(a), impeding activities of a government official (filed under "Assault").

My criminal case was then submitted to the Vermont Federal Defender Office and assigned to Elizabeth D. Mann. I asked Ms. Mann to obtain records from Rachel McCarthy. Ms. Mann contacted Eugenia Cowles of the U.S. Attorney's office in Burlington, VT. Ms. Cowles contacted Rachel McCarthy. Ms. McCarthy submitted a report that she received from Robert E. Juceam, Esq. Robert Juceam is Allen Kaye's attorney.

Now that we know the route that the report regarding Senator Uzamere took before I received it, let's read the report to determine exactly what happened:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>In December 1977, Ehigie's sister-in-law Ethel Uzamere, Nosayaba's wife, posing as Ehigie's "stepmother" (and Nosayaba as his "father"), applied for permanent residence based on IR2 provisions (as a unmarried immigrant under age 21) using his correct name "Ehigie Edobor Uzamere; retaining Allen E. Kaye as his immigration attorney;

<LI>On November 21, 1979, Ehigie marries me using the fictitious name "Godwin E. Uzamere";

On November 30, 1979, Ehigie posing as "Godwin E. Uzamere" again retains the services of Allen E. Kaye to apply for permanent residence based on his marriage to me; uses the same fictitious name to circumvent the IR2 request for permanent residence through his sister-in-law-turned-"stepmother" Ethel Uzamere;

<LI>On Wednesday, December 18, 1979, Ehigie leaves for Nigeria;

<LI>On January 28, 1980, Ehigie enters the port of New York, New York as a lawful permanent resident;

<LI>On August 12, 1980, I submit a written statement withdrawing my sponsorship of Ehigie;
    U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service withdraws Ehigie's IR2 permanent residence status because Ehigie fraudulently obtained it while he was married to me;

<LI>A year later, Ehigie applies for permanent residence using again using his brother and sister-in-law Nosayaba (John) and Ethel as his "father" and "stepmother."
    [/list]The United States Citizenship and Immigration Service knew about Senator Uzamere's act of fraud 29 years ago and did nothing. I am now facing federal prison based on a false charge of assaulting Rachel McMcCarthy (who works in Vermont; I live in New York), an employee of the same agency that refused to prosecute Senator Uzamere and his immigration attorney Allen E. Kaye for immigration and identity fraud.

What will Judge J. Garvan Murtha do with this case? Will he submit to the racist calls of Allen Kaye's cohort Rachel McCarthy to convict me of assault for yelling at her to do her job, or will Judge Murtha see this for what it is -- Allen Kaye's last ditch effort to use the federal government to coerce my silence forever as an attempt to hide his complicity in helping my husband, Senator Uzamere continue to commit immigration and identity fraud?

All the problems that my family experienced with regarding to my husband were all precipitated by acts of fraud that were committed by New York City municipal clerk Joseph Visceglia and immigration attorney Allen Kaye. Their greed, lack of respect for people, lack of respect for U.S./New York State law, lack of loyalty to U.S. citizens and especially their overt disdain of naive black women as worthless "schvartzes/moolies" were put into action by the man for whom I lovingly disrobed and became pregnant, Senator Uzamere, who got me pregnant, tricked me into signing the I-130 form to sponsor him, and then ran off laughing, leaving me pregnant with his child, helpless, scorned, penniless and alone. Those fateful days of November 20 and 30, 1979 will live as days of horror and hurt for the rest of my life.

Based on the 29 years of hell that I faced at the hands of wicked humans, it may appear that my chance to obtain justice does not look good. However, Jehovah is the Originator of justice, not man. Psalms 56:11 says it best: 'In God I have put my trust, I shall not be afraid. What can earthling man do to me?'"
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Dear Cyberposters:

Just keeping you abreast of the developments of my divorce action Cheryl D. Uzamere vs. Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere a.k.a. "Godwin Uzamere". You can find the excerpt at There is no "Cousin Godwin Uzamere!".

"Will my divorce end in Judge Sunshine's granting the $20,000,000.00 that I requested? While my trust in Judge Sunshine's honesty regarding my divorce vacillates from slim to none, one thing is certain: the mystery regarding why my husband, Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere created a fictitious name is a mystery no more.

Several things happened to finally force the truth out of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. First, around May 2008 I filed a complaint with Rachel McCarthy of the USCIS in South Burlington, Vermont regarding immigration attorney Allen Kaye's role in helping my husband create a fictitious name. After realizing that Rachel McCarthy had no intention of responding to my complaint, I left quite a few angry messages on her voicemail. Later, by September 25, 2008, USCIS charged me with Title 18 U.S.C. 111(a), impeding activities of a government official (filed under "Assault").

My criminal case was then submitted to the Vermont Federal Defender Office and assigned to Elizabeth D. Mann. I asked Ms. Mann to obtain records from Rachel McCarthy. Ms. Mann contacted Eugenia Cowles of the U.S. Attorney's office in Burlington, VT. Ms. Cowles contacted Rachel McCarthy. Ms. McCarthy submitted a report that she received from Robert E. Juceam, Esq. Robert Juceam is Allen Kaye's attorney.

Now that we know the route that the report regarding Senator Uzamere took before I received it, let's read the report to determine exactly what happened:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>In December 1977, Ehigie's sister-in-law Ethel Uzamere, Nosayaba's wife, posing as Ehigie's "stepmother" (and Nosayaba as his "father"), applied for permanent residence based on IR2 provisions (as a unmarried immigrant under age 21) using his correct name "Ehigie Edobor Uzamere; retaining Allen E. Kaye as his immigration attorney;

<LI>On November 21, 1979, Ehigie marries me using the fictitious name "Godwin E. Uzamere";

On November 30, 1979, Ehigie posing as "Godwin E. Uzamere" again retains the services of Allen E. Kaye to apply for permanent residence based on his marriage to me; uses the same fictitious name to circumvent the IR2 request for permanent residence through his sister-in-law-turned-"stepmother" Ethel Uzamere;

<LI>On Wednesday, December 18, 1979, Ehigie leaves for Nigeria;

<LI>On January 28, 1980, Ehigie enters the port of New York, New York as a lawful permanent resident;

<LI>On August 12, 1980, I submit a written statement withdrawing my sponsorship of Ehigie;
    U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service withdraws Ehigie's IR2 permanent residence status because Ehigie fraudulently obtained it while he was married to me;

<LI>A year later, Ehigie applies for permanent residence using again using his brother and sister-in-law Nosayaba (John) and Ethel as his "father" and "stepmother."
    [/list]The United States Citizenship and Immigration Service knew about Senator Uzamere's act of fraud 29 years ago and did nothing. I am now facing federal prison based on a false charge of assaulting Rachel McMcCarthy (who works in Vermont; I live in New York), an employee of the same agency that refused to prosecute Senator Uzamere and his immigration attorney Allen E. Kaye for immigration and identity fraud.

What will Judge J. Garvan Murtha do with this case? Will he submit to the racist calls of Allen Kaye's cohort Rachel McCarthy to convict me of assault for yelling at her to do her job, or will Judge Murtha see this for what it is -- Allen Kaye's last ditch effort to use the federal government to coerce my silence forever as an attempt to hide his complicity in helping my husband, Senator Uzamere continue to commit immigration and identity fraud?

All the problems that my family experienced with regarding to my husband were all precipitated by acts of fraud that were committed by New York City municipal clerk Joseph Visceglia and immigration attorney Allen Kaye. Their greed, lack of respect for people, lack of respect for U.S./New York State law, lack of loyalty to U.S. citizens and especially their overt disdain of naive black women as worthless "schvartzes/moolies" were put into action by the man for whom I lovingly disrobed and became pregnant, Senator Uzamere, who got me pregnant, tricked me into signing the I-130 form to sponsor him, and then ran off laughing, leaving me pregnant with his child, helpless, scorned, penniless and alone. Those fateful days of November 20 and 30, 1979 will live as days of horror and hurt for the rest of my life.

Based on the 29 years of hell that I faced at the hands of wicked humans, it may appear that my chance to obtain justice does not look good. However, Jehovah is the Originator of justice, not man. Psalms 56:11 says it best: 'In God I have put my trust, I shall not be afraid. What can earthling man do to me?'"
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND