free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad news for Muslims all around the world

Very Funny!!! HA..... HA.....!!! Your First and Most Important Mistake!!!! You Underestimated Your Opponent!!!! . Have Fun. . That Pit Bull Will Be Eating Your A S S!!!! Soon. The Human Mind Of Americans Can Be Quite Difficult to Comprehend!!!! Is All Fun and Games Until Someone falls Into The Feces Face First!!! . You Are A C O C K Y M O T H E R F U C K E R!!!!
    feeds The Frenzy Of What Is Ahead!!!! . So Very proud and Ignorant!!!! LOL!!!! You Really Don't Know??????? DELICIOUS!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so now we know who you really are . whiteuscneedshelp is a9 and also manali hahahah too old coward </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't Mike2007 Manali as well? That pathetic Manali cheers the death of USC. And you have publicly acknowledge that 9/11 was a hoax and no MUSLIMS were involved in it. Davdah is my witness to it. So you are supporting terrorist acts by Muslims against the USA in US as well as abroad by publicly stating 9/11 was video hoax and gleefully cheering the event. This is how low life scumbag you all Muslims are.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

yeah exactly you S.O.B , wow another coward is defending his little a.sshole friend too old a.sshole ,just get back to your own little world and have fun

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    yeah exactly you S.O.B , wow another coward is defending his little a.sshole friend too old a.sshole ,just get back to your own little world and have fun </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok! Since Today Is THEE Day and Everyone Is S H I T F A C E D!!!! Providing The Exact Post You Are Responding To Might Be Helpful! By Selecting The Quote Of the Original! . Thanks! Peace!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Isn't Mike2007 Manali as well? That pathetic Manali cheers the death of USC. And you have publicly acknowledge that 9/11 was a hoax and no MUSLIMS were involved in it. Davdah is my witness to it. So you are supporting terrorist acts by Muslims against the USA in US as well as abroad by publicly stating 9/11 was video hoax and gleefully cheering the event. This is how low life scumbag you all Muslims are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LOOOL plz dont make me laugh wusc hey let me ask u this! do u act the same way in your home country? and i am not the coward who hides under fake names like you ,if i have something to say i will say it to your ugly face and i wont hide like you a.sshole </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well well.. look what i uncover when I "unignore" this bacteria today

Accusations that I am sure are not true.

Why doesnt this bacteria prove his comments? Where is the proof that terroist acts of 911 were committed by muslims? I am so sick of these unproven allegations used to start a war in Iraq... I cannot take it anymore. I will wait to be enlightened on why 911 took usa into iraq of all places.

P.S. hint... "Because GWB said so does not count"

na na Im gonna start a fight

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Isn't Mike2007 Manali as well? That pathetic Manali cheers the death of USC. And you have publicly acknowledge that 9/11 was a hoax and no MUSLIMS were involved in it. Davdah is my witness to it. So you are supporting terrorist acts by Muslims against the USA in US as well as abroad by publicly stating 9/11 was video hoax and gleefully cheering the event. This is how low life scumbag you all Muslims are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LOOOL plz dont make me laugh wusc hey let me ask u this! do u act the same way in your home country? and i am not the coward who hides under fake names like you ,if i have something to say i will say it to your ugly face and i wont hide like you a.sshole </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well well.. look what i uncover when I "unignore" this bacteria today

Accusations that I am sure are not true.

Why doesnt this bacteria prove his comments? Where is the proof that terroist acts of 911 were committed by muslims? I am so sick of these unproven allegations used to start a war in Iraq... I cannot take it anymore. I will wait to be enlightened on why 911 took usa into iraq of all places.

P.S. hint... "Because GWB said so does not count"

na na Im gonna start a fight </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

4now.....???? Hi Buddy!!! . No intention to interrupt. Just Wanted To say HEY!!!! . by The way The Force Is With Me!!!!

Hello Obin Won.. oops I mean DC

Are you staying out of trouble I know... too much to ask eh.

Glad to hear the force is with you ... so now use it. uh uh you cant have my hat

Use the Force

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."