free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: USCIS couldn't find my case...

Hi:
    On August 22, 2003 we filed an extension for my H4 visa. On march 5 2004 was approved, my husband (H1 holder) received his papers more than 3 weeks ago at his office, but I haven't. I checked on the internet in middle March and my case was there and it also said that had been approved; however, I called today (April 6th) to USCIS to check why I hadn't received my approval and they told me that they didn't have my case number in their system. I checked on the internet and indeed, my case couldn't be found. They are going to send my case to review and to see what happened (they gave me a referral) I have to receive another notification letter in 30 days or so, otherwise I have to call again. Does anyone know what could have happened? Whay they do not have my case anymore in their system? Has sombody been in the same situation? Thank you
    AW

Hi:
    On August 22, 2003 we filed an extension for my H4 visa. On march 5 2004 was approved, my husband (H1 holder) received his papers more than 3 weeks ago at his office, but I haven't. I checked on the internet in middle March and my case was there and it also said that had been approved; however, I called today (April 6th) to USCIS to check why I hadn't received my approval and they told me that they didn't have my case number in their system. I checked on the internet and indeed, my case couldn't be found. They are going to send my case to review and to see what happened (they gave me a referral) I have to receive another notification letter in 30 days or so, otherwise I have to call again. Does anyone know what could have happened? Whay they do not have my case anymore in their system? Has sombody been in the same situation? Thank you
    AW