free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Position on Immigration

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That guy has been eating too many Dunkin Donuts !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    However, there has to be some way to provide redemption for a crime and the punishment must fit the crime. Crimes can be punished by fines, imprisonment, loss of rights or loss of residency. If someone commits an overstay or illegal entry, there should be a just punishment. Doing nothing is not right. If someone commits a more serious crime, then deport them immediately. But a just punishment for an overstay could be a $5K fine and a 10 year probation with automatic deportation if any crime, regardless of how minor, is committed. A just punishment for EWI could be $10K and a 20 year probation period. No sponsorship of anyone other than children should be allowed for anyone. We do not need old parents here burdening society. I think this would address most of the concerns that they got away with something without punishment. Doing anything more than overstay or EWI, such as fraud, shuld result in automatic arrest and permanent and swift deportation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree on some points and disagree on others. Yes punishment must fit the crime. If it was marriage fraud, put the fraudster in jail for minimum 5-years. Period. No leniency.

If a person over-stayed visitor visa to evade immigration laws, they should be fined $100 per day for every single day they over stayed and 6 months mandatory jail time if they used welfare.

However, if they did not use welfare, they out to pay $50 per day for every single day they over stayed provided they did not file any taxes and worked on cash. If they filed taxes and no welfare, they will have to pay $25 per day.

Any person who entered illegally by crossing the border will have to pay $200,000 to gain citizenship or else will be deported. No court date, no due process. A swift and just action.

If they cannot pay $200K right away, they will sign a promissory note to US Govt and pay every month some agreed amount, they will report back to Immigration Office every month. If they miss an appointment, they will be deported right away.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
    I agree on some points and disagree on others. Yes punishment must fit the crime. If it was marriage fraud, put the fraudster in jail for minimum 5-years. Period. No leniency.

Please see Fifth and Eighth Amendments to the US Constitution.

If a person over-stayed visitor visa to evade immigration laws, they should be fined $100 per day for every single day they over stayed and 6 months mandatory jail time if they used welfare.

Please see Fifth, Seventh, Eighth, and Sixteenth Amendments.

However, if they did not use welfare, they out to pay $50 per day for every single day they over stayed provided they did not file any taxes and worked on cash. If they filed taxes and no welfare, they will have to pay $25 per day.

Ditto. Please see Fifth, Seventh, Eighth, and Sixteenth Amendments.

Any person who entered illegally by crossing the border will have to pay $200,000 to gain citizenship or else will be deported. No court date, no due process. A swift and just action.

Ditto. Just add Fourteenth Amendment.

If they cannot pay $200K right away, they will sign a promissory note to US Govt and pay every month some agreed amount, they will report back to Immigration Office every month. If they miss an appointment, they will be deported right away.

James Madison shall have to be exhumed. His remains and the US Constitution shall be burned and their combined ashes shall be showered over the great oceans! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">All of this would clog the courts till dooms day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Serve the penalties on prima facie alone.. If an accusation alone is good enough to circumvent the U.S. immigration process, the courts might as well make things work this way all around in regards to immigration...

No hearing is required to remove an American Citizen from their home when a residency seeker wishes to dispose of their petitioner. Why have deportation hearings at all?

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    For the marriage fraud cases incur a civil judgment to pay back that which was stolen and a 3 yr ban to commence upon satisfaction of judgment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since USC life-years are stolen in the marriage fraud which cannot be paid back, the equivalent number of years they have to serve in jail in addition to current 5-year term as stated by the law. Also, as SOM pointed out, we will make it mandatory to enforce it.

The constitution should not apply to illegals, it should only apply to USC, Permanent Residents and anyone else who entered the country legally. For illegals, hell no, NEVER.