free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ANNULMENT DUE TO FRAUD ...HOW AND HOW HARD

My wife of five years "Sveta" (not real name) recently told me she wanted to get divorced. My first response was disbelieve although she was more of a spectator to her marriage than a participant and rarely engaged in those activities that most married people take for granted. We are just coming up on our fifth anniversary and it seems to me to be more than coincidence that the timing of her sudden and happiness with our marriage coincided with her recent graduation from college (debt-free) and making it through the three-month probation. At her new $80,000 a year job that she got by virtue of graduating from college what makes the timing not seem coincidental is the fact that three months prior her best friend illreena also recently graduated from law school and one month before she graduated she began storing new furniture items in our garage when I asked my wife why she was doing that she informed me that she was preparing to leave her husband a doctor now that she has finished law school also debt-free, two weeks after her graduation she left him and moved in with her boyfriend immediately. However God was watching and after two tries she has yet to pass the bar so much for karma. A third friend one evening announced after having drank too much to the other two girls while I was listening that she didn't know how they could stand waiting so long and that she had other plans notably and soon thereafter she accused her husband of spousal abuse had him removed from his house and taken to jail and while in jail she looted their apartment and he came home to a new restraining order and a near empty apartment. All three of these women regularly... like in daily... visited a web site called Russian women abroad. That web site if you venture into the just for us girls section and could read Russian would find step-by-step instructions on how to circumvent the immigration laws of the United States right down to the specific claims they should make to the police etc. etc. in other words folks we have been bamboozled. On a have decided to file for an annulment of our marriage and have collected a good assortment of question-and-answer .. how to .. information from that web site there is no question in my mind at all that my wife entered into her marriage fraudulently and with that intent took everything she could take including and expensive college education and now as suddenly as her friends has decided that this marriage has run its course. Does anybody have any experience or information they can offer regarding similar marital fraud cases and or annulment cases that would be helpful to me in having this marriage annulled. The main reason for an annulment versus a divorce is due to my strict Catholic religious views but also to send a message to the Russian Federation that this type of fraud won't be tolerated anymore. Thanks for any help in giving

Bamboozled in Beaverton Oregon

My wife of five years "Sveta" (not real name) recently told me she wanted to get divorced. My first response was disbelieve although she was more of a spectator to her marriage than a participant and rarely engaged in those activities that most married people take for granted. We are just coming up on our fifth anniversary and it seems to me to be more than coincidence that the timing of her sudden and happiness with our marriage coincided with her recent graduation from college (debt-free) and making it through the three-month probation. At her new $80,000 a year job that she got by virtue of graduating from college what makes the timing not seem coincidental is the fact that three months prior her best friend illreena also recently graduated from law school and one month before she graduated she began storing new furniture items in our garage when I asked my wife why she was doing that she informed me that she was preparing to leave her husband a doctor now that she has finished law school also debt-free, two weeks after her graduation she left him and moved in with her boyfriend immediately. However God was watching and after two tries she has yet to pass the bar so much for karma. A third friend one evening announced after having drank too much to the other two girls while I was listening that she didn't know how they could stand waiting so long and that she had other plans notably and soon thereafter she accused her husband of spousal abuse had him removed from his house and taken to jail and while in jail she looted their apartment and he came home to a new restraining order and a near empty apartment. All three of these women regularly... like in daily... visited a web site called Russian women abroad. That web site if you venture into the just for us girls section and could read Russian would find step-by-step instructions on how to circumvent the immigration laws of the United States right down to the specific claims they should make to the police etc. etc. in other words folks we have been bamboozled. On a have decided to file for an annulment of our marriage and have collected a good assortment of question-and-answer .. how to .. information from that web site there is no question in my mind at all that my wife entered into her marriage fraudulently and with that intent took everything she could take including and expensive college education and now as suddenly as her friends has decided that this marriage has run its course. Does anybody have any experience or information they can offer regarding similar marital fraud cases and or annulment cases that would be helpful to me in having this marriage annulled. The main reason for an annulment versus a divorce is due to my strict Catholic religious views but also to send a message to the Russian Federation that this type of fraud won't be tolerated anymore. Thanks for any help in giving

Bamboozled in Beaverton Oregon
    BECAUSE EL REY SAYS SO

OK, so what were her real reasons why she wanted to divorce you? From your post, no fraud was mentioned. You mentioned she graduated from college and has a great job. You gave an ambiguous remarks about her, and maybe you, were spectators in the marriage and not participating. To spice up the story, you gave some instances where her friends were doing the same thing. But again, nothing indicated intentional fraud. The one who got drunk cannot be reliable because she was under the influence.

Sorry, no fraud was mentioned per 8 USC Section 1325(c). You may however, get an annulment from the Catholic Church, if you meet the criteria, but that has very lttle weight in divorce proceedings in the state.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Okey, am sorry for the predecaments happening in your life in this foreign world,one there is no fraud BUT get a lawyer and explain that there was a misrepresentation and now when you thought you were starting a life together, she is on her way out.Your Attorney maybe able to convince the judge during divorce and she MAY be compelled to pay you back what you have invested on her, that is the school fee.It has become the daily thing for women/men to do that and from there she will be free to go her way though having wasted your time which you can't be paid back.

Wish you the best.If all fails, count your losses and move on.

Sorry, but what happened to you is not unusal - thousands of women and men leave their spouses after obtaining an education and/or a good job. It is the luck of the draw.

Get a divorce. A state 'legal' annument has nothing to do with a church annument. They are filed differently and the proof is different. Get a lawyer and go to your priest. Both will tell you what to do and how to go about it.

Get the annulment based on fraud and sue for damages plus emotional damages; juries will be sympathetic; get $$$$$$$$$$$$$ immigration will do nothing to help you GOOD LUCK

YOU MUST see a lawyer IMMEDIATELY and file a.s.a.p.

See imbra.org

Bamboozled in Beaverton Oregon-Дебил.