50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L1 denied ,ProudUSC please reply !!!!

HI I WAS DENIED MY L1 VISA IN MAY 2007,I FILED A MOTION TO RECONSIDER IN THE FOLLOWING MONTH.IN NOV I WAS SENT THE LETTER SAYING THAT MY CASE WAS BEING SENT TO ADMINISTARATIVE APPEALS OFFICE FOR REVIEW.WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING IT APPROVED?

HI I WAS DENIED MY L1 VISA IN MAY 2007,I FILED A MOTION TO RECONSIDER IN THE FOLLOWING MONTH.IN NOV I WAS SENT THE LETTER SAYING THAT MY CASE WAS BEING SENT TO ADMINISTARATIVE APPEALS OFFICE FOR REVIEW.WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING IT APPROVED?

Hi SMA and welcome,

You might want to share some additional background and details of your case so others might be able to help.

[,I FILED FOR L1 WITH INTRA COMAPNY TRANSFER,I HAD A QUERY IN JANUARY 2007 EPLIANING MY MANAGERIAL DUTIES.I WAS DENIED SAYING THAT MY DUTIES DID NOT SEEM MANAGERIAL.I APPLIED FOR A MOTION TO RECONSIDER WITH THE COVERING LETTER DEFINING MY MANAGERIAL DUTIES VERY CLEARLY.BUT I AM AWAITING DECISION,WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT APPEALS OFFICE APPROVES MY CASE ?QUOTE]Originally posted by SMA:
    HI I WAS DENIED MY L1 VISA IN MAY 2007,I FILED A MOTION TO RECONSIDER IN THE FOLLOWING MONTH.IN NOV I WAS SENT THE LETTER SAYING THAT MY CASE WAS BEING SENT TO ADMINISTARATIVE APPEALS OFFICE FOR REVIEW.WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING IT APPROVED?[/QUOTE]

Hi SMA,

Sorry, I signed off the forum for awhile.

I honestly don't know what the chances are, SMA. USCIS cases are not predictable.

I was hoping others would come along and read your post who have more understanding of F1 matters. The forum is busier at night, so check back and see if anyone else has any advice, okay? Good luck to you.

Any appeal/motion is a cliff-hanger. I mean, if your original L-1 petition had a 50-50 chance of getting approved, filing an appeal or motion towards the 'denial decision' has, by logic, a more diminished favorable chance.

By regulation, the appeal/motion is directed to be forwarded to 'the same office' that made the adverse decision. This is designed to give the original adjudicator a second look at the case that may have been decided erroneously, arbitrarily, or relevant law(s) may have been misapplied.

In your particular case, the same review has been conducted and found some merits in your new argument or new evidence, but not convincing enough for the reversal of the denial on her/his level. Hence, s/he forwarded your appeal/motion to the AAO in Washington which is a more superior authority. An AAO case takes about a year to a year and a half turnaround time, and a measly one in 50 chance.

Someone12
    chances are that whatever phony claims were made in your petition request were revealed for the baloney that they were...and that's why your petition is being sent back....that's what happens when one tries to commit fraud. I'm guessing that you are not a manager, aren't qualified to be a manager and that this supposed transfer is just a smokescreen...

I HOLD ABACHELOR'S DEGREE,A MASTER'S DEGREE IN MANAGEMENT.I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFULLY RUNNING THE PARENT COMPANY FOR PAST 16 YEARS.I HAVE BEEN MANAGING EXPORTS TO KRAINE,TURKEY & EUROPE.SO YOU DON'T GO AROUND TELLLING ME WHAT I QUALIFY OR NOT QUALIFY FOR.

Someone12
    up yours, SMegmA....if you really had these 'qualifications' the petition would not have been sent back....dufus....you are probably the 'sanitation manager' (toilet cleaner)...and by the way, what country is 'Kraine?'
    and I'm guessing the 'parent' company consists of one person....you....and you cannot go to the US and 'manage' yourself....so, once again, we don't want fraudsters in my country (which, by the way, is not 'Kraine')....

Toilet cleaners..again?...deary me S12, you are obsessed. Is this a new fetish that is going around? lol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.