free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CALLING S12 and I mean S12 not the peons

S12 read the ad from a good atty. about green card lottery visas. I submitted my post but I know that you are the expert. Can't wait to read your enlightning post. I'm learning lots and lots from you but I have a long way to go yet.

S12 read the ad from a good atty. about green card lottery visas. I submitted my post but I know that you are the expert. Can't wait to read your enlightning post. I'm learning lots and lots from you but I have a long way to go yet.

Stalker. Go away, No Amnesty. No one likes you.

and the first peon, trailer park dweller, who writes speaches, bald, 90lb w.anker is the first one to show up. But I'm so concerned that nobody likes me, according to this idiot, like I care if anybody likes me. Dumbass!!!

Proud, you are the problem, blaming America and destroying this country with America hating aliens.

Someone12
    any attorney who advertises for clients to participate in the DV lottery is clearly one of the most ethically challenged types on the planet (right up there with TV evangelists)...no one need use the 'services' (at $300 an hour!) to complete some very simple electronic forms (though I admit that some trailerpark dwellers might well pore over them for hours)...in fact, no individual need ever use any 3rd party to sign up for the DV lottery...over the past several years, thousands of people have been ripped off by 'visa consultants' and immigration attorneys, who have managed to sell these dodos on the idea that if they use such-and-such a service, why, their chances of winning will increase a hundred fold....(the only hundred fold will be the dollar bills wadded up in the 'consultant or attorney's pockets)...they frequently open their bogus sales pitch with some statement like.."last year, our office produced XX winners!!" -- of course, they forgot to mention that out of 42,000 applications they 'processed', 4 were selected, a ratio no different than any other random event.
    So attention foreigners who hail from a country still entitled to use this program....DO NOT EVER USE A 3RD PARTY TO HELP YOU FILL OUT THE FORMS IF THEY CHARGE YOU ANYTHING MORE THAN A NICKEL!
    that's my piece of free advice for the day.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Proud, you are the problem, blaming America and destroying this country with America hating aliens.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am most definitely not the PROBLEM, you stupid crackhead. It is you people who fail to understand the importance of the value immigrants add to our country. We are a country of immigrants. If you don't like it, leave.

Thank you S12 you stand correct once again!!! Thanks Federale86 however, it is my educated opinion that you will not be able to get thru PutridUSC because she cannot grasp the concept. She's limited.

"educated opinion" you are a freakin stup!d grenade...what do you know about educated opinion...you are ignorant, as I said before, you are a freak in a leash with no substance...get a life SSI drainer...<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    Thank you S12 you stand correct once again!!! Thanks Federale86 however, it is my educated opinion that you will not be able to get thru PutridUSC because she cannot grasp the concept. She's limited. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italiansrus:
    "educated opinion" you are a freakin stup!d grenade...what do you know about educated opinion...you are ignorant, as I said before, you are a freak in a leash with no substance...get a life SSI drainer...<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    Thank you S12 you stand correct once again!!! Thanks Federale86 however, it is my educated opinion that you will not be able to get thru PutridUSC because she cannot grasp the concept. She's limited. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is as Sigmund Freud has stated: "only the crazy know how nice it is to be crazy!" So much to NA's educated opinion. Ha, ha, ha!!!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire