free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decision Made

Please can someone help me out, we sent in our RFE;s they receive them on Aug 20th, then today they send me a letter through email stating that a decision has been made on our case, we have not been interviewed yet, what could that mean, pls help
    "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

Please can someone help me out, we sent in our RFE;s they receive them on Aug 20th, then today they send me a letter through email stating that a decision has been made on our case, we have not been interviewed yet, what could that mean, pls help
    "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

If you provide a bit more information, I am sure there's someone here who can help.

I file my I 140 last october, it was approve in Jan this year, then got my work permit, did my medical and sent in the info they asked for, on Aug 20th, now they send me an email saying a decision has been made, is not decisions made after interview, pls what does this me, is that mean they denied the case

Shady, sorry to say that it's the opposite of "Your case has been approved."

It's so seldom that an employment-based AOS (I-485) applicant is being called for an interview before the USCIS makes a decision.

Also please note that the USCIS makes a positive or negative DECISION based on the merit of the APPLICATION/PETITION, not necessarily as a JUDGMENT on the applicant/beneficiary as a human being.

You're right the latter is only for the Creator.

This is what I recieved *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRC************

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: We mailed you a decision.

On August 30, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sorry, your worst fears have been confirmed! The best thing to do is to look for another alternative. Your lawyer must be your best source of advice.

Hi Rough I do not understand what you are saying, are you saying am denied

I wish I had another way to say it, but yes, your AOS application has been denied. Have you been out of status prior to your application, worked without authorization, entered legally?

how do you know it is denied, first you said it was approve then you say denied, what make you say that