free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TO: DISCUSS ILW ADMINISTRATOR?

I wonder if there is an administrator on this board. If so I wish he/she would weigh in occasionally on the purpose of this board.

At this point although I see value in the Newsletter the discussion board has turned into worthless trash.

I would be nice if those that wish to have a civilized discussion of Immigration LAW, which by the way ILW = Immigration Law Weekly means.

Instead we have the constant inflamatory CHILDISH behavior of a handful of folks with apparently NO LIFE outside the internet.

I am interested in Immigration Law Board Administrator if you are out there. Please organize the topics and get rid of the Flamers.

Thanks

I wonder if there is an administrator on this board. If so I wish he/she would weigh in occasionally on the purpose of this board.

At this point although I see value in the Newsletter the discussion board has turned into worthless trash.

I would be nice if those that wish to have a civilized discussion of Immigration LAW, which by the way ILW = Immigration Law Weekly means.

Instead we have the constant inflamatory CHILDISH behavior of a handful of folks with apparently NO LIFE outside the internet.

I am interested in Immigration Law Board Administrator if you are out there. Please organize the topics and get rid of the Flamers.

Thanks
    "Being all fashioned of the self-same dust let us be merciful as well as just"
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

LOL!!!
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

She's got pretty colors and a stately look..lol
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

i see that you love chickens..lol....show me a carribbean chicken.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by republicanwriter:

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have something against chickens? LOL! A little childish behavior is welcome compared to the racist, venomous rants that have been occuring here lately. A little harmless fun - that's all. Lighten up!

I had about 200 chickens back home on a farm like area..

I am the ILW administrator; what seems to be the problem?