50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: DHS And U.S State DEPT.

What happened to the three I-130 Petitins file by the LPR in Nov. 2000, which was upgraded to US Citizen preference categories, in May 2006,
    for his unmarried sons/daughters over 21 years of age.
    Today he received a letter from TSC informing that I-130's has been upgraded.
    In one of the letter TSC said " At this time a visa is not immediately available for your case."
    According to INA Section 203(e)provides that family-sponsored visa be issued to eligible immigrants in order in which a petition in behalf of each has been filed"
    TSC should have approved the petitions and informed the petitioner to file for I-485 and put the file in the line of DOS or TSC.
    How come TSC is processing First Preference May 7, 2001, when Department of State says Jan 01, 2000.
    what are the correct dates?
    Who controls the visa numbers?

Once the Petitions are upgraded they should have approved and put them in line if this is the case.
    I think they need a good attorney, who can show them the correct law, and then file the case against the DHS and TSC.
    DOS, DHS and TSC are totally screwed up.
    On the top of it his Senator had written a letter received 06/30/06, informing that uscis are processing Dec. 14, 2000. What a Job.
    I will appreciate your input in this matter.

What happened to the three I-130 Petitins file by the LPR in Nov. 2000, which was upgraded to US Citizen preference categories, in May 2006,
    for his unmarried sons/daughters over 21 years of age.
    Today he received a letter from TSC informing that I-130's has been upgraded.
    In one of the letter TSC said " At this time a visa is not immediately available for your case."
    According to INA Section 203(e)provides that family-sponsored visa be issued to eligible immigrants in order in which a petition in behalf of each has been filed"
    TSC should have approved the petitions and informed the petitioner to file for I-485 and put the file in the line of DOS or TSC.
    How come TSC is processing First Preference May 7, 2001, when Department of State says Jan 01, 2000.
    what are the correct dates?
    Who controls the visa numbers?

Once the Petitions are upgraded they should have approved and put them in line if this is the case.
    I think they need a good attorney, who can show them the correct law, and then file the case against the DHS and TSC.
    DOS, DHS and TSC are totally screwed up.
    On the top of it his Senator had written a letter received 06/30/06, informing that uscis are processing Dec. 14, 2000. What a Job.
    I will appreciate your input in this matter.

Someone12
    Well, if the your incoherent posting is any indication, it's no wonder there may be some delays.
    I am sure that DHS, DOS and other organizations could use your vast knowledge and experience to help them carry out their duties -- why not tell them you are available? No doubt they will send a private plane and car to your house to pick you up and give you a big plush office from where you can run the entire immigration show all by yourself.....
    what an arrogant clown you are...

Someon12, I am retired, for your infom I have only Consular work expirenced for 22 yaers, in NIV, IV, and Passports and Citizenship matters.
    I have more then 13 awards from the DOS, as well as Foreign Service Institue at Wash.DC.

In fact I was offered a job by the Government.
    Read the sections of INA and Fam along with CFR then you might be able to understand the laws. it required experience, and understanding the laws.
    Clown like you can not pass the examinations even.

Someone12
    If all this is true, why are you castigating the Dept of State?
    Your broken English suggests you need some remedial courses in grammar. Sounds like you used to be a foreign service national.

Adam, one step at the time.

So the petition has been upgraded. Next, since TSC is processing May 2001, I-130 from Nov 2000 will be approved some time soon (it has just been moved from PRs' pile to USCs).

The priority date for most countries for F1 is Jan 2000, so the PD is not current and visa is not available yet. One can't file I-485 before PD is current!

What TSC and DOS are processing are two different things. TSC can approve I-130 for F1 in a year, but the beneficiary still has to wait for a PD to become current (visa available for that category).
    I don't know if this helps, as I am not sure what's your confusion about.

Someone12
    aneri: Adam thinks his case should be moved to the front of the line, no matter what. He is just another arrogant j e r k who thinks the world should revolve around him.