50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Help!!!

I have a question for anyone who can offer some advice. I have recently graduated last year from college and got my OPT and got hired by a company but due to H-1 cap I can't get a visa until Oct 2005 and my OPt expires mid July. I recently got engaged with my girlfriend. We have it schudule for september 2005. Is there anyway I can get extension on my work permit until we are married so that I can file for permanent residency. PLease help me!!!!

I have a question for anyone who can offer some advice. I have recently graduated last year from college and got my OPT and got hired by a company but due to H-1 cap I can't get a visa until Oct 2005 and my OPt expires mid July. I recently got engaged with my girlfriend. We have it schudule for september 2005. Is there anyway I can get extension on my work permit until we are married so that I can file for permanent residency. PLease help me!!!!

Geez, why cant you marry her as soon as she says YES? You can renew vows in Sept'05.

She may change her mind if you continue delaying, and Sept 2005 is too far away.

That way, you wont worry about OPT and all those other issues.

Hey parents are taking care of the ceremony and so they want some time for getting a dresses and that stuff. Do u know of any way I can appeal something. PLease help