free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Citizen Denial

I applied for Citizenship under my Military status and was denied Citizenship today! In the denial leter it was stated that my ex-wife stated that she felt that she was used for green card and was coached on what to expect during the green card interview so therefore the marriage was a fruad. She also stated that she does not remember where she got married "Courthouse or something" She divorsed me, I was not the one that divorsed her. Before I signed the divorce forms, I kept asking her if divorse was what she really wanted she stated "yes". One can only imagine what to expect from an upset ex-wife. Is there anything I can do during my appeal process to help my case? Lastly, We consulted with an immigration lawyer together back when we were filling for the green card. The lawyer did explain how the process was and things to expect during the interview! I am planning to get a testimony from the lawyer confirming that fact. If anyone knows what I can do during my appeal process could you help please?

I applied for Citizenship under my Military status and was denied Citizenship today! In the denial leter it was stated that my ex-wife stated that she felt that she was used for green card and was coached on what to expect during the green card interview so therefore the marriage was a fruad. She also stated that she does not remember where she got married "Courthouse or something" She divorsed me, I was not the one that divorsed her. Before I signed the divorce forms, I kept asking her if divorse was what she really wanted she stated "yes". One can only imagine what to expect from an upset ex-wife. Is there anything I can do during my appeal process to help my case? Lastly, We consulted with an immigration lawyer together back when we were filling for the green card. The lawyer did explain how the process was and things to expect during the interview! I am planning to get a testimony from the lawyer confirming that fact. If anyone knows what I can do during my appeal process could you help please?

Your wife has told USCIS that the marriage was fraudulent. Your only opportunity is political asylum. Good luck, you will need it. Don't for get that any false statement you make in this process is punishable under both the United States Code but especially for you the UCMJ.

I wonder what "hard" evidence the USCIS based this decision on? Usually a "sour grapes" letter alone from the ex-USC spouse isn't enough to act on. Unless they have paper trail to show in court in front of the IJ, it's hearsay.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

They did'nt get any evidence from her. It was a phone call. And what does political assylum do?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elebedi:
    They did'nt get any evidence from her. It was a phone call. And what does political assylum do? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It Is A Grab Bag!!!!! For The Next Few Months there Will be No 100% guarantee!!!! phone Call? Letter?
    gotta Be At The Right place At The Right Time!!!! . Now Unfortunately Is A Void Of Anything definite!!!! If You Can???? Come Back In February For More Substantial Information And Assistance! Note: I Am Only One Of Many! do Not Base Anything On Just One!!!! Transitional Period where Time stands Still! My Interpretation. MINE!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elebedi:
    They did'nt get any evidence from her. It was a phone call. And what does political assylum do? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are not going to deny citizenship on the basis of a phone call.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Theone:

They are not going to deny citizenship on the basis of a phone call. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My God Man!!! It Is Friday Evening!!!! Did You Actually post?????? Have You no understanding Or concept Of USA In The TODAY!!!!!! Why Are you here????? You should Be Out Tapping That New Environmentally Friendly Fuel!!!! . LOL. Kidding, please leave Message At The Tone, And someone Will Return Your Call within The Hour! Ok, Ok, Not Within The Hour. Sometime Tomorrow????? . look guys If I Am expected To do This on Friday, I Expect Double Time Pay!!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Theone:

They are not going to deny citizenship on the basis of a phone call. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correct They would need substantial evidence of marriage fraud to act, ie. proof the marriage was entered into for the purpose of evading Immigration law.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

ShE Is oBvIoUsLy aN ExTrEmElY TeNaCiOuS LaDy wHo dOeS NoT WaNt hEr eXtRaOrDiNaRy dEdUcTiOnS To bE CoNtRaDiCtEd bY ThE EvIdEnCe.
    Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.