free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's time! The time has come!

It's now time for the United States to return California and Texas back to Mexico.

The US has stolen territory from Mexico which is nowadays known as California and Texas.

So it is time for the US to return the territory which they have stolen from Mexico.

The US should better prove themselves that they aren't pitiful thieves.
    I have no feeling of sympathy of white people's death.

It's now time for the United States to return California and Texas back to Mexico.

The US has stolen territory from Mexico which is nowadays known as California and Texas.

So it is time for the US to return the territory which they have stolen from Mexico.

The US should better prove themselves that they aren't pitiful thieves.
    I have no feeling of sympathy of white people's death.

so now the ultra Marxists, representing that ultra commie org. called La Raza, are starting to show their ugly faces, ehh??? Always wondered why these illiterate, smelly Mexicans don't complain directly to those puppets they call Mexican presidents.

And if we refused to return it, what would you do? Grab it by force? Try, just try.

RN open your eyes PLEASE!!! look around you, be aware of your surroundings, leave your books and texts for a while. For the last 20 yrs. these people have already been taking over the States mentioned by the dimwit Randa, although quietly and in a sneaky way, by squeezing puppies they cannot afford, they have populated States such as California, which now is an extension of Tijuana. I remember that in the 90's they started moving from the San Diego/LA area all the way to SF and now they have settled all the way in the North West, i.e. Washington, Oregon, etc. When these people starting moving to places like Chicago, SC, NC, even the North East some of us knew there was something sneaky going on. See, Mexicans are indigenous people, they are NOT Spaniards. They are dumb, illiterate, lazy, but, they are cunning. These are some of the reasons that S12, myself, and others are opposed to views and opinions like yours, albeit generous and "nice", but the reality is 12 millions (mostly Mexicans) have been acting as they please. They cannot read or write, but they know the laws and take full advantage. Those supposedly Hispanic free newspapers you see all over the place are not really Hispanic, they are owned by Mexicans, with a Mexican agenda, directed to an uneducated Mexican audience. These papers are also totally anti-American. I suppose that the Oriental, African, Hindu, Cuban, and so on, newspapers, have the same agenda. I don't want to argue with you today RN, I'm just showing you a few examples of what your books, texts, and the media don't tell you.

It's an interplay of various factors. One of them being that of NAFTA. I don't know if you're familiar with NAFTA which I doubt with much pain. It's an agreement entered into by the US with Mexico and Canada. It's a legislative piece that was initiated during G. H. W. Bush's term, but was signed into law and took effect on January 1, 1994 during the Clinton administration. It provided for environmental concerns and free exchanges of goods and capital, but it sorely left out farsighted provisions about free exchanges of workers especially between the US and Mexico. Please polish up your knowledge on the displacement of Mexican corn farmers especially since NAFTA went into effect. Then we can talk.

Someone12
    Please stop posting mindless, irrelevant blather that isn't even your own. thanks.
    The bible's dogma is perfect for puny brains like RN....after all, his brain can be washed in about 2 seconds....but hey, great 'cutting and pasting' skills.....

What about the EB5 visa program, which creates jobs (10+, in fact) for Americans for each immigrant investor? It seems that many are opposed to immigrants, but what about if they bring jobs with them when they come over?
    Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    Please stop posting mindless, irrelevant blather that isn't even your own. thanks.
    The bible's dogma is perfect for puny brains like RN....after all, his brain can be washed in about 2 seconds....but hey, great 'cutting and pasting' skills..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll leave the 'profile signature' vs. 'cutting and pasting' bit altogether, lest it becomes of a hogwash value too eventually, and it's boring. It's better to have had a brain and lost it, than never ever having a brain at all.

Someone12
    yet you still cut and paste, with no original input....I think I see the 'overload' light blinking behind your vacant eyes.