Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PAT TILMAN: AMERICAN HERO

Michael
    Moved by the Moslem immigrant attack on the World Trade Center killing 3000 innocent people, Pat Tilman walked away from his $3.5 Million football contract to join the Army to fight the Moslem Menace and was killed in action. I am not a football fan but whenever I hear the word "football hero" I laugh. THIS MAN, PAT TILMAN, is a TRUE HERO. He gave the ultimate sacrifice for his country when he could have lived a rich man. You immigrants come here to rip us off in your greedy quests with your I-751 waivers and all but you will never know the feeling of being a true American and feeling the pride and honor of knowing that America is Pat Tilman. God bless this man and his family. Death to Allah. Death to Islam.

Michael
    Moved by the Moslem immigrant attack on the World Trade Center killing 3000 innocent people, Pat Tilman walked away from his $3.5 Million football contract to join the Army to fight the Moslem Menace and was killed in action. I am not a football fan but whenever I hear the word "football hero" I laugh. THIS MAN, PAT TILMAN, is a TRUE HERO. He gave the ultimate sacrifice for his country when he could have lived a rich man. You immigrants come here to rip us off in your greedy quests with your I-751 waivers and all but you will never know the feeling of being a true American and feeling the pride and honor of knowing that America is Pat Tilman. God bless this man and his family. Death to Allah. Death to Islam.

yeah unlyke you Patty walked the talk!

shame on u michael u are full of hate!dont be so intolerant towards other religions! perhaps ur ancestors also immigrated to usa from europe some 200 hundred yrs ago! chill

Tsk Tsk Michael

Now You profess to be a highly intelligent and knowledgable man. And also claiming to be an aspiring law student. But now I am convinced you are nothing short of an IDIOT with your moronic findings. Lets take you to class now.

you said"God bless this man and his family."

then you said" Death to Allah."

RELIGION 101 simplified for pea brains

GOD=ALLAH
    ALLAH =GOD

semantics

I believe this would constitute blasphamy in your Religion. is that correct.

When you take those law courses try to take a few language courses so that you will know other language meanings for the word God. Now your lesson for the day is to go do research and bring me back 5 other titles for God. I will give you one to start you.. "Elohim".. that leaves you only 4 to find. When you do complete that assignment Michael.. I will move you up to RELIGION ADVANCED. Your first assignment there will be 4you to tell us what God's name is.

Your mother was mistaken when she named you Michael. (which means "who is like God"). Maybe would be more appropriate for you to change your name to Lucifer and save her the embarrasment.

Listen "Dude"!
    Michaela has made a good point by putting down muslims okay. And you Dude have also made a point by clarifying that Michael's ancestors came here from Europe. That's exactly the point Dude! That Michael's ancestors were European, white and either catholics or protestant not muslims. Don't you get it Dude that muslims have this habbit of flying airplanes into buildings and killing thousands.
    I am glad that the U.S. Marines are doing a little slauter over in Iraq. Muslims don't understand human words so we need to deal wih them by force and killing as many as possible. It's happening in Iraq and if they don't get the message we will finish them off everywhere else sooner or later.

Michael
    Allah is not God; he is the devil and Mohammad is the anti Christ.

My grandparents cameto America. They came here to build this country. My grandfather was gassed in Germany in World War One. My uncle was a POW in Germany in WWII. My family served in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Iraq. No one in my family has ever committed fraud or taken anything that didn't belong to them. My grandparents loved America for what it is and not to insult it. They didn't come to take; they came to give.

Michael

Whoever listens to your dumb words is stupid as you. You are just a PET with those dumb quotes.

Go Fetch!

When the war on terror is over, and all the
    vehemence has quieted, hopefully the world can
    come to better terms, and we can treat each other as brothers, once again.
    Until then, the coffers of the Middle East remain full, and they really have little to
    complain about.

There are groups jockying for control of Saudi Arabia, and some want to use oil as a political weapon. That is what is behind Bin Ladan, and others- money. I feel the world should deal with accepting the Middle East as a fading influence, and begin concentrating on working together to sustain the planet.

Until then-

http://neds.nebt.daps.mil/Directives/10520_6.pdf

http://www.news.navy.mil/management/...-6811L-003.jpg
    and we

An article from the "Tucson Citizen" below reports "Pat Tillman walked into Dave McGinnis' office on a spring day two years ago and pulled a chair around to the Cardinals coach's side of the desk. Tillman, an unrestricted free agent, hadn't signed a contract offer made weeks before by the club, and McGinnis knew something was up. So he wasn't shocked when Tillman told him he was walking away from an NFL career, temporarily, to become an Army Ranger."

Pat Tillman gave up millions as an NFL star to serve his country -at least he thought he was serving his country. Unfortunately this heroic young man's patriotism was used to serve Zionist, not American interests. If America rightfully condemned Israel for its many atrocities and withdrew support from the Zionist bandit state, we would have no conflict with the Muslim world. America would be at peace with Muslim nations and gas prices would be about a dollar per gallon.

Pat Tillman didn't die defending freedom. He died defending a 15 billion dollar natural gas pipeline that will be built across Afghanistan by friends of **** Cheney and George Bush.

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/index.p...2404c1_tillman
    Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.