50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: FYI ON I-130

I posted a message a few days ago about NVC processing time and I just wanted to inform those who saw that post that I get a call informing me that a letter has been mail to my husband and one to my sons, I also got their file # so I guest the case is moving along.

For anyone who need help with immigration procedures and don't know where to turn my advice is to contact your Congressperson, they really help me when i though I had no other means of getting help.
    I'm going to make this as short as I can, first my husband and I file I-130 for me. we fill out the paper work by our self with help from lawyers and INS service center personels who both told us that we don't need to file seperate form for the kids that they would be consider as accompaning relative and every thing went well until i did my interview and found out that we would have to file seperate I-130's for the kids.
    I was so upset but i couldn't do any thing so i called the congressman's office and they help us from the day we filed the paper work January 7th( it was approved two months later ) until now I'm so glad they helped because we would have to wait between 450-500 days before we could contact BCIS with any questions about our case.

I posted a message a few days ago about NVC processing time and I just wanted to inform those who saw that post that I get a call informing me that a letter has been mail to my husband and one to my sons, I also got their file # so I guest the case is moving along.

For anyone who need help with immigration procedures and don't know where to turn my advice is to contact your Congressperson, they really help me when i though I had no other means of getting help.
    I'm going to make this as short as I can, first my husband and I file I-130 for me. we fill out the paper work by our self with help from lawyers and INS service center personels who both told us that we don't need to file seperate form for the kids that they would be consider as accompaning relative and every thing went well until i did my interview and found out that we would have to file seperate I-130's for the kids.
    I was so upset but i couldn't do any thing so i called the congressman's office and they help us from the day we filed the paper work January 7th( it was approved two months later ) until now I'm so glad they helped because we would have to wait between 450-500 days before we could contact BCIS with any questions about our case.