publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Kindly Guide me.My H1B of 3yrs expired.Now I'm outside US.Wants to return back to US

I worked in US for 1 year of 3 years.First employer frauded me without employment. Second employer didn't get my visa stamped made me jump from project to project.So I left US in 2001.Now my H1B visa is expired nearing an year.Please anybody, suggest.I'm an UNIX administrator

I worked in US for 1 year of 3 years.First employer frauded me without employment. Second employer didn't get my visa stamped made me jump from project to project.So I left US in 2001.Now my H1B visa is expired nearing an year.Please anybody, suggest.I'm an UNIX administrator

What do you want??? Work? If so, you got into the wrong discussion board.

Unless you have a Green Card it is very hard to find a job now. Try monster.com, dice.com, careerbuilder.com

Good luck

You're indian. There's 20 billion dollar indian IT companies that'll place you in the US. Go to them and have them use you to replace a us worker. That's how the system works.

Trust me, indian it guys don't have problems getting into the us to work.

-= nav =-

hahahahha! that was funny moondin. Give the poor guy a break! Hey vijay try some good job sites, hell if nothing works immigrate to canada!

Thanks Guys.I was expecting some thing of a more technical answer.

There is nothing to get technical about until you find a willing U.S. employer. Unless you are thinking about suing your ex employer (in which case this is the wrong forum) or you are such an outstanding individual in your field that you would qualify for a National Interest Waiver or as an outstanding whatever.

Because you have left the U.S., your H-1B is no longer valid. This means that you will not be allowed to reenter the U.S. This is because H-1B visas are "employer dependent" visas. In other words, the only reason why you had the visa was because of your employer petitioning on your behalf. Now that you are no longer employed in the U.S. your H-1B visa has automatically expired (even if you had time left). If you are able to find a U.S. employer willing to petition on your behalf for your H-1B, you may be able to get the H-1B visa again. Usually, if you have worked abroad for at least 1 year, your whole H-1B time (6 year maximum) starts over again.

In any case, like other posters have said, you cannot think about the H-1B visa unless you have an employer in the U.S. who is ready and willing to petition on your behalf.