50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Sad story for H 1 B

I am on H 1B. While I was working for the company, my mother had strokes and coma in the hospital in my country. I talked to my sister in my country on the phone regarding my mother, which would pass away.On the next morning my sister that I talked to had accidently died in stead of my sick mother.I talk to the boss and the owner of the company regarding going back to my country to visit my mother and being the center of the family. The company would not let me go; moreover, never shown any sympathy. However, I had applied green card through this company, I had to obey what he said.I could do nothing just crying in the night and praying for my mother.Few months later, my mother got out of hospital, I talked to her on the phone and comforted her that I would visit her after I got green card which could be soon. Finally, the company lay me off. A week later, mother died, everyone there told me that my mother was waiting for me until last minute. Now, I lose everything, my sister, my mother, green card and job.The company could let me go home to visit my mother before laid me off.I am not sure whether the american movies that I had seen about American hero or american beuty are still in my mind. I am so confused, so depress and do't know what to do next.

I am on H 1B. While I was working for the company, my mother had strokes and coma in the hospital in my country. I talked to my sister in my country on the phone regarding my mother, which would pass away.On the next morning my sister that I talked to had accidently died in stead of my sick mother.I talk to the boss and the owner of the company regarding going back to my country to visit my mother and being the center of the family. The company would not let me go; moreover, never shown any sympathy. However, I had applied green card through this company, I had to obey what he said.I could do nothing just crying in the night and praying for my mother.Few months later, my mother got out of hospital, I talked to her on the phone and comforted her that I would visit her after I got green card which could be soon. Finally, the company lay me off. A week later, mother died, everyone there told me that my mother was waiting for me until last minute. Now, I lose everything, my sister, my mother, green card and job.The company could let me go home to visit my mother before laid me off.I am not sure whether the american movies that I had seen about American hero or american beuty are still in my mind. I am so confused, so depress and do't know what to do next.

My condolences to your family. Isn't it time to go home to be with the family? I doubt even if you stay, that you'll find any other H1-B offer to transfer with the current trend of massive IT outsourcing.

Thank you, Marmadke.

Yes, sure, I will try hareder and harder as I can. Because there, nothing left.

Thank you,Maxsimuss.

Not yet, I have 10 interviews. None of them call me back yet and hope I would call me back soon.