50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my husband is stuck in the bahamas please help!!!!!!!!

MY HUSBAND WAS HERE ON A VISITORS VISA IN THE US.HE WAS ON HIS WAY BACK TO THE US WHEN HE WAS CLEARING ROUTINE INSPECTION WHERE WAS QUESTION BY THE OFFICER.THE OFFICER TOLD HIM HE NOTICE HE WOULD SPEND THREE TO FOUR MONTHS AT A TIME IN US THEN RETURN TO THE BAHAMAS FOR A SHORT TIME AND COME BACK TO THE US.HE WAS OVER HERE FOR ABOUT FOUR YEARS WORKING ILLEGELLY AND GOING BACK HOME BEFORE HIS TIME EXPIRED,SO HE WAS HONEST WITH THE OFFICER AND TOLD HIM THE TRUTH.HE WAS DENIED ENTRY AND BARR FOR FIVE YEARS.WE WERE NOT MARRIED AT THE TIME BUT WE ARE NOW WE GOT MARRIED IN HIS COUNTRY.WE REALLY ARE TOGETHER THIS NOT FAKE.WE HAVE A CHILD TOGETHER HE WAS GOING BACK AND FOURTH DEALING WITH HIS DIVORCE,HE DID NOT WANT TO GET MARRIED UNTIL THE DIVORCE COME THROUGH WELL, HE IS NOW AND WE ARE HUSBAND AND WIFE.PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

stop using capital letters.

Why did he leave the US if he had been doing this(abusing a visa)?

Why dd you not file papers for him before he left?

Returning to the US for non US residents is a privilege, not a right.

Get another boyfriend and forget him is the best advice.

thank marasmus for reponding he was going to make his divorce final and also his dad had died left property which he was also taking care of, he was on his way back for us to get married and file paper work when this happen.

that was a stupid thing to do. He should not leave the US without papers because returning is never a guarantee.

You need to start a K-3 visa for him ASAP. Thats the only way he can get back here.

read: http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/hdiknonimm.htm

i know it was but he had no other choice.please tell what is a k3 and how and where do i file this.

I just gave you a link to go and read from....go read from there. I cant do everything for you or you can google.

Also, you'll need to file a waiver, if he's inadmissible for 5 years. You should secure an immigration lawyer.

please tell me what to do sappy i never did this before we are married so i dont think the fiance visa is correct.

You should file the I-130, then the K3 after you get the receipt notice for the I-130. At his interview he will be denied and you will then have to submit the I-212 in order to overcome the 5 year bar. You can find more info at http://www.immigrate2us.net