Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .

yoyo1129 Aloha!

I just wanted to say I am sorry that you are going through what must be a hard time.

Going to a counselor doesn't help you get an affidavit but I guess you are showing this marriage is not a sham or anything.

Counseling however if you can both go together might be a good thing if there might be a possibility of saving your marriage.
    Going alone could be good for you, helps with talking things through with someone and can relieve some of that stress and emotions.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Hi honey, tell me did you gain weight??
    That's usually the #1 reason .Good luck to you.
    Remember LOOKS COUNT!!

Jesus Christ
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Hey yoyo1129,

Sorry to hear about your situation. May I ask you what is more troubling, the loss of your husbands love, or the loss of your immigration status?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
    Hey yoyo1129,
    Sorry to hear about your situation. May I ask you what is more troubling, the loss of your husbands love, or the loss of your immigration status? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

dont worry about your husband leaving you.I know you think that is the end of the world but it is not,and if he doesnt love you ,then it is good thing to get out of htat relationship.We are here to support you ,maybe we even find you a boyfriend .Iam sure there are lot of singles here.Good luck

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Farrah's Thoughts:
    Hi honey, tell me did you gain weight??
    That's usually the #1 reason .Good luck to you.
    Remember LOOKS COUNT!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>is that what happen to you?Most women gain weigth after they get married,I have a lot of tips that can help so that wont happen.it is just sad to see a marriage to end but I guess it was not meant to be,well good luck everybody on losing weight,if it is difficult maybe I can help.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yoyo1129:
    He and I dated for about 3years. we got married on aug 2007 and about 10days ago, he suddenly announce a divorce out of blue. I have got a conditional residency card on december. anyways, the truth is I really don't want to divorce him if i can. I still don't quite understand what he said as a reason for his decision "don't love you as a husband should", and if he was so unhappy, why did he not talk or do something about with me. He also told me that now he loves his old friend and wants to be with her but she is not the main reason for our divorce...
    I live in Hawaii and it is a "no-fault" state so no matter how bad i don't this divorce, it will happend no matter what. He is willing to help if I decided to file for a waiver for I175.
    is going to marriage counselor or some counselor will help me on getting an affidaivd? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yoyo,
    My sympathies to you. If it is not too late,consider counseling for the both of you. It could save the marriage and it could help you why he wanted the divorce in the first place. The counselor may help you with the waiver, but it won't guarantee you anything, unfortunately.

As for the I-751, as long as you can prove you entered into a good faith marriage and that divorce was not of your doing, then there should be no problem getting your green card. My only concern is your short time being married when he asked for divorce. Despite what he said to you, I believe, and this is my opinion, that the main reason is because of the other woman. I would suggest you take the offer cautiously for he can change his mind on a whim and leave you stranded. If you have any questions, just ask.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre