free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To Smokefraudster..listen up

If you want to get the word out about the website and help victims, then why don't you make up one thread for all to see and read.

This will also help those victims who will read back to old thread titles, and find it easier.

By posting in every thread across the board, and causing threads that need answering to go down the page etc..is not going about it in the right way.

It will just look like you are a spammer..it will not give the right kind of reputation that the website you are promoting in a good light.

Do it professionally and do it in a decent manner. You will get a lot more viewers that way and people taking you and the website seriously.

Be heard, be taken seriously, do it the right way.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

If you want to get the word out about the website and help victims, then why don't you make up one thread for all to see and read.

This will also help those victims who will read back to old thread titles, and find it easier.

By posting in every thread across the board, and causing threads that need answering to go down the page etc..is not going about it in the right way.

It will just look like you are a spammer..it will not give the right kind of reputation that the website you are promoting in a good light.

Do it professionally and do it in a decent manner. You will get a lot more viewers that way and people taking you and the website seriously.

Be heard, be taken seriously, do it the right way.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

Be heard, be taken seriously, do it the right way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This must be directed To me????

I Will answer, hopefuly I Am correct Recipient?

After Showing Myself, My Situation, And receiving So Much nasty response. i Figured I Would try various threads To Allow Variety To see. "Different People, different Answers" Unfortunately I Received No Compassion Or Open Minded Thinking Towards Those Different Than Myself! Only Twisting my words, immediately Not believing, Taking my situation personally!

Instead it might Have Been Better To Put aside Ones Own Thinking and try to walk In The Shoes Of someone else for a few brief minutes. Didn't Happen!!!! Except for One! Pink!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Seriously you are thick as two short planks.

Plonker as we say!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Seriously you are thick as two planks.

Plonker as we say! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i Never said what You Experienced With Yours, wasn't possible Here In USA!

Sorry You caught One Of The bad ones!

Unfortunately, The reverse Also Happens. Only Way Too Much! Your situation May truly be Different. But Please Walk In My shoes before You neglect me! I Assure You, There Is Much Worse!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

DCthicko..this thread has nothing to do with you whatsoever. I don't want to hear your drab.

Go and give it to 4Now your loved one, we don't want to hear it

You know what they say about nutters..takes one..

DCthicko..this thread has nothing to do with you whatsoever. I don't want to hear your drab.

Go and give it to 4Now your loved one, we don't want to hear it

You know what they say about nutters..takes one.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT?"

Sprint When are you going To think for yourself??? Be An individual? Take The Chance at rejection??? NO ONE PERSON IS EXACTLY THE SAME IN THIS WORLD!

4Now Has AMERICAN QUALITY'S AND THINKING! Dont Put down Someone Else For Being an individual!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">NO ONE PERSON IS EXACTLY THE SAME IN THIS WORLD! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

According to you they are dcw. Mr Generalizer
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Good for him, I don't give a darn.
    I'm just saying you go and give your drab to him, as he is willing and wanting to hear it.

No one else does as far as I can see.

You can't keep your carp to one thread, you have to take the board over with it and even take over other threads with it.

You just want attention, and if no one talks to you, you disrupt everywhere else.

You are upsetting good members on here.

As you say 4Now is only person who has listened to you and helps you, doesn't that say something? You found a friend, then bend his ear some more. please lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">NO ONE PERSON IS EXACTLY THE SAME IN THIS WORLD! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

According to you they are dcw. Mr Generalizer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry BRIT,
    You came late! No Clue!!! More To The fight, Disagreement Than you Can Be Part Of!