free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost and not knowing what to do

Hello there. I am a US Citizen. I have been married for 1 1/2 year to a man from North Africa. We had an interview for him to get a Green Card. It was denied because his 1st wife stated their marriage was a sham, which is not true, he caught her cheating the 1st month of their marriage. We hired a lawyer, it costs us a lot of money, and the worst thing is we just got notification that he will be deported this July! his lawyer is on vacation and don't know what to do at this point. We called the Immigration office and they said to wait until we get a response from them. Please any advice will help, we are ready to pack up and move from the States, we are so upset! Thank you all!

Hello there. I am a US Citizen. I have been married for 1 1/2 year to a man from North Africa. We had an interview for him to get a Green Card. It was denied because his 1st wife stated their marriage was a sham, which is not true, he caught her cheating the 1st month of their marriage. We hired a lawyer, it costs us a lot of money, and the worst thing is we just got notification that he will be deported this July! his lawyer is on vacation and don't know what to do at this point. We called the Immigration office and they said to wait until we get a response from them. Please any advice will help, we are ready to pack up and move from the States, we are so upset! Thank you all!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">. I have been married for 1 1/2 year to a man from North Africa. We had an interview for him to get a Green Card. It was denied because his </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How much did the lawyer get paid? Where did he go on vacation?
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

How long was his previous marriage to a USC?
    Was he approved for the conditional?
    Under what stage he was divorced from the first marriage?

hi wiam and welcome to ilw. please ignore any posts from michaelthegreat bcoz he doesn't know anything about this and he's just here to attack the immigrants and make fun of everybody else and iam sorry for what you have to deal with but here is the setuation.
    1- for how long your husband was married to his ex
    2- what was the reason for the divorced
    3- (and this is the most important thing) why did uscis charged him with marriage fraud? what evidence did they have againts him? did she contacted the uscis and claimed a marriage fraud?
    4- does he have any evidence from his previous mariage to prove a bona fide marriage?
    well you have to keep in your mind that if someone gets charged with a marriage fraud then there is no way for him/her to get a new status in the future even if they marry a u.s citizen 200 times. but uscis must prove the fraud and it doesn't really matter if she wrote a letter or call them , it's not a good thing but they must prove it , they cann't just say it was fraud and deport him ok. he can appeal it with the BIA and if he lose then he can appeal it with Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals etc.... they cann't just deport him like that unless if they have strong evidence againts him and this will be a different story then.
    try to call your attorney and leave him a msg to call you as soon as possible and if he doesn't return your call then just fire that loser , he should appeal it and never give up to uscis bcoz every single case is a fraud in their eyes ok. take it easy and take care

Someone12
    anyone who listens to mike2007 would be better off reading tea leaves...remember, this idiot is outside the US, is not a USC nor even an LPR....people can be deported for a variety of reasons...of course, anyone marrying some clown from Africa, who already has shown signs of marrying for a green card, must be desperate.
    So, no matter what mike2007 the idiot believes, if you were to take his "advice",well, it would only reinforce my belief that you live in a trailerpark.

S12 you sound like a broken record, you only have a one track mind (well except toilets that is), can't anyone be married to an immigrant and not be a fraudster in your eyes?

You don't know the whole story so don't assume anything.

I think Mike knows a lot more then you do, and he always tries to help, unlike you bashing everyone. Give it a rest.

I am sorry Wiam, some people have issues, please don't take it personally.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

i have told you this before over and over s12. dont you ever speak like this with your father, shame on you

But how much did the lawyer charge is the main question?
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!