50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Let me see if I got this....

When you go to The Vermont processing center, you can see dates that are being processed at what stage are these petitions in? can someone fill in the blanks?

1. send in petition

2. processing date comes?

???????????????????????????

?. Allowed in to the country!!

*also just your opinions guys fiance visa or spouse visa?* (quicker processing*

question two

Can you file for employment auth (forget the form #) while still in your own country? (canada)

I read online that after they grant your petion you have six months to move there. (can you file in that window?)

and question 3

OK, im learning so be be patient (lol) so many questions........
    here goes..

1. Can I file for AP and not be in the country? I would like to get it fast. (I have not filed anything yet) I have sick family members (you wouldn't believe what runs in my family)

* I also heard that you can get AP from the actual border... true? false? in between? (lol) *

When you go to The Vermont processing center, you can see dates that are being processed at what stage are these petitions in? can someone fill in the blanks?

1. send in petition

2. processing date comes?

?. Allowed in to the country!!

*also just your opinions guys fiance visa or spouse visa?* (quicker processing*

question two

Can you file for employment auth (forget the form #) while still in your own country? (canada)

I read online that after they grant your petion you have six months to move there. (can you file in that window?)

and question 3

OK, im learning so be be patient (lol) so many questions........
    here goes..

1. Can I file for AP and not be in the country? I would like to get it fast. (I have not filed anything yet) I have sick family members (you wouldn't believe what runs in my family)

* I also heard that you can get AP from the actual border... true? false? in between? (lol) *