free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Who's Side Are YOU on ?

Michael
    For days now, 24/7, the news media have been going ga-ga over the alleged "abuse" (being forced to stand on a box ! LOL ) of some terrorists who deserved alot worse. Meanwhile, several American soldiers have been murdered in Iraq and Afghanistan, terrorists have bombed police buildings in Greece and attacked people in Saudi Arabia. Yet the news has paid no attention at all to these real events of people's lives being lost. And the sentiment on this board has only been for the thugs being forced to stand on a box. If you immigrants hate America so much, I suggest you get off this board and on the next plane out of here !

Michael
    For days now, 24/7, the news media have been going ga-ga over the alleged "abuse" (being forced to stand on a box ! LOL ) of some terrorists who deserved alot worse. Meanwhile, several American soldiers have been murdered in Iraq and Afghanistan, terrorists have bombed police buildings in Greece and attacked people in Saudi Arabia. Yet the news has paid no attention at all to these real events of people's lives being lost. And the sentiment on this board has only been for the thugs being forced to stand on a box. If you immigrants hate America so much, I suggest you get off this board and on the next plane out of here !

I understand what you are saying and I have mixed feelings, those people however wern't the ones that killed everyone on 9-11 those paticular people are in HELL right now. POW's should be treated as humans and you know the USA needs to keep thier standards as "a good equal country" I can't expalin myself I have mixed feelings on the matter.

Well Michael,
    Do not reverse the roles, you are the one out of place. As an American not well versed in Immigration Law, you should be the first one to get out of the board.
    Your contribution on this board is way below average.
    So can you Please..... your clock is ticking!

Iraq had NOTHING to do with the 911 attacks. Michael, you are a disgrace to us AMERICANS and very ignorant for not being a bit more educated on the matter.

As a matter of fact, give me a list of all your family members so I can gather relevant facts about where your family came from originally? Sounds like a bad seed was planted by one of your ancestors and you have all the bad characteristics to show for.

I am on the side of George W. Bush - remember his speech after 9/11? "You are either with us or against us." President Bush has proven to be a man of conviction.

Michael
    That is right ! You are either with us or against us; right vs. wrong, good vs. evil !! Only Britain, Italy, Estonia, Poland, Ukraine and a few others have the ***** to stand up with us !! GOD BLESS AMERICA ! DEATH TO ALLAH !

Allah means God.

I suggest you take that back you ignorant fool.

Michael's life is a monument to stupidity.