50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lost I-94 can we still file I-485 without it?

She lost her I-94 and she wants to file her I-485 (adjustment of status), we had all the information required except the I-94 number (because her passport was stamped when she entered the country we have the information). Does she needs to request a copy of her I-94 or can she file the I-485 without it? If she needs a copy, can we file the request at the same time when she submits the I-485 or we need to wait for the copy? Thank you!

She lost her I-94 and she wants to file her I-485 (adjustment of status), we had all the information required except the I-94 number (because her passport was stamped when she entered the country we have the information). Does she needs to request a copy of her I-94 or can she file the I-485 without it? If she needs a copy, can we file the request at the same time when she submits the I-485 or we need to wait for the copy? Thank you!

Someone12
    we are being asked to help a lying visa cheat for what reason????...didn't Ms Fibber claim she was going to return to her 3rd world country after visiting a 'friend'...?? it is tiresome reading about visa cheats.

When an alien is legally admitted to America, the I-94 is STAPLED into the passport...so, how does someone lose the I-94, but still have the passport???

I agree with Someone12...it's tiresome in the extreme reading about the visa cheats!

I can say that not everyone that don't have a i 94 and has a stamped visa is not trying to commit fraud I am siting here working on all this paper work for my wife a Colombia native and she does lost her I 94 and has her visa her I 94 was not stapled in her I 94. I am trying to figure out if I should go ahead and file for a replacement or if you can file without one thanks for any help

there's a form you can file if ur I-94 is lost, go on the uscis website and find out. For those who dunno what they're talking abt, the I-94 is a little card they stapple in ur passport, at anytime it can be lost. This is not something u can lie abt cuz they will whether or not u had it...

Quel surprise! the criminal longlive2000 is now an expert on jurisprudence.

Someone12
    Visa cheats often try to research their soon-to-be-committed fraud...I think enema bags now have the INA printed on them, which explains how longlive2000enemabags has some vague idea of what an I-94 is...no doubt his scheming, lying sibling 'lost' her I-94 (probably ate it) and she made some phony claim that she lost it...and we are not here to help visa cheats in any way, shape or form.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    ... it is tiresome reading about visa cheats. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a moron! If it's tiresome, why bother? Don't read. Much more so, don't respond. As simple as that.

file with copy of visa.. I 94 can be located via visa number. FIle records request side by side so you can have copy by the time of interview. form is on website.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..