free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got a job in this recession

wowie its a great day for america and ireland . I see som is busy going rogue with sarah palin todd better come back from the moose hunting now or is it turkeys hes after these days ?
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

wowie its a great day for america and ireland . I see som is busy going rogue with sarah palin todd better come back from the moose hunting now or is it turkeys hes after these days ?
    Regards and thanks,

Congratulations Mary. It's about time!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Someone hired a demoncrat? Wait until their employer finds out that they believe that she does not have to work for her pay.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
    wowie its a great day for america and ireland . I see som is busy going rogue with sarah palin todd better come back from the moose hunting now or is it turkeys hes after these days ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Congrats Mary. I bet you feel relieved now. Good luck in your new job even though you do not need any luck.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

thanks its not my exact skillset and long hours but hey its work and i am a happy alien oh legal one lol almost turkey day yippeee
    Regards and thanks,

i said i was a democrat ummm ???<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Someone hired a demoncrat? Wait until their employer finds out that they believe that she does not have to work for her pay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Regards and thanks,

hey i will have time hahaha ah well not in the mood to argue with you or anyone else its Thanksgiving be thankful for what we have
    Regards and thanks,

thank u
    Regards and thanks,