50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: an illegal immigrant & has been deported...

My boyfriend of 2 years came to US legally through student Visa from Indo, he applied for an asylum & received a call from his sister that his lawyer did an illegal act and got into jail. Now, all of the clients on this laywer's list has been deported and my boyfriend is one of them. In this case, my bf didn't know anything and trusted this lawyer. I am a US citizen, I really wanted to help him go get his status legal. Can anyone please let me know what are the chances? Can I still marry him if he's an illegal & also has been deported? I really love this man & would sacrisfy anything for him. Thanks a bunch!

My boyfriend of 2 years came to US legally through student Visa from Indo, he applied for an asylum & received a call from his sister that his lawyer did an illegal act and got into jail. Now, all of the clients on this laywer's list has been deported and my boyfriend is one of them. In this case, my bf didn't know anything and trusted this lawyer. I am a US citizen, I really wanted to help him go get his status legal. Can anyone please let me know what are the chances? Can I still marry him if he's an illegal & also has been deported? I really love this man & would sacrisfy anything for him. Thanks a bunch!

Someone12
    hooray....justice has been served. 1 down, 11,999,999 to go.

I'd honestly like to see those 11,999,999 people make you look like the skidmark that has been in your underwear for a month.

Someone12
    you would know, since it rubbed off of your nose.

someone12 - You must be a resurrected Hitler or the modern devil child. You find happiness from peoples' problems and sorrows. I'm sure you have no friends and disowned by your family. These people are looking for help and support and not insults.

Get off your fat A$$ you good for nothing TRASH and show some kindness, we all only live once and does not have to be this way.

Yeah Someone12 tortures kittens in his basement.

Someone12
    Again, msmaria betrays her ignorance....illegals are not a race and AMerica is not to be given away to lowlife illegals. Laws are made to be obeyed and respected.

**** you and your stupid laws that you don't REALLY give a **** about.

Someone12
    I rest my case.....your last pathetic statement says it all....you have no patriotism, no understanding nor respect for the laws of the United States of America....you are nothing but trailer-trash, no doubt with a family history of in-breeding.