free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ILW.COM is hiring!

Hello All: We are recruiting for an admin position, please find our ad below. If someone on this board would like to send in their resume, I encourage them to do so! Or, maybe someone on this board knows someone looking for a job? If so, please refer them to this opportunity, they will thank you for it, as do I. - Sam.

ILW.COM Is Hiring

ILW.COM seeks full-time administrative associate for our Midtown Manhattan office. We offer a unique opportunity to work in a fast growing small law publishing company which operates one of the most important immigration law websites in the world. ILW.COM team-members enjoy an informal small-company environment with a casual dress code policy. Competitive salary offered. The job involves performing basic html and internet communications, book production, and handling general office work (training provided for all tasks). Hours are 9am-6pm (includes 1 hour lunch). The right candidate must have basic internet and computer skills (MS Word and Internet Explorer). Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently. Ability to multi-task and thrive in deadline-oriented environment. Send resume to editor@ilw.com. No calls please.

Hello All: We are recruiting for an admin position, please find our ad below. If someone on this board would like to send in their resume, I encourage them to do so! Or, maybe someone on this board knows someone looking for a job? If so, please refer them to this opportunity, they will thank you for it, as do I. - Sam.

ILW.COM Is Hiring

ILW.COM seeks full-time administrative associate for our Midtown Manhattan office. We offer a unique opportunity to work in a fast growing small law publishing company which operates one of the most important immigration law websites in the world. ILW.COM team-members enjoy an informal small-company environment with a casual dress code policy. Competitive salary offered. The job involves performing basic html and internet communications, book production, and handling general office work (training provided for all tasks). Hours are 9am-6pm (includes 1 hour lunch). The right candidate must have basic internet and computer skills (MS Word and Internet Explorer). Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently. Ability to multi-task and thrive in deadline-oriented environment. Send resume to editor@ilw.com. No calls please.

No, I am not stepping down. We are adding one more person to our firm - we are slowly but surely growing. We are still a small company only 6 people, but we are slowly growing.

And the job is an office job at our midtown Manhattan office. Glad to know you have the best job in the world - thats the way to spend your day! If you know someone in NYC who is looking for a job, maybe you can pass this on.

Hey, I am only one post away from becoming a Frequent Member!

I know a brilliant young business/computer saavy guy in NYC area, he makes decent money...can I ask what salary range you have in mind?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sam U. of ILW.COM:
    No, I am not stepping down. We are adding one more person to our firm - we are slowly but surely growing. We are still a small company only 6 people, but we are slowly growing.

And the job is an office job at our midtown Manhattan office. Glad to know you have the best job in the world - thats the way to spend your day! If you know someone in NYC who is looking for a job, maybe you can pass this on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Sam, Maybe you could look at the possibility of hiring someone remotely? Telecommuting is the current trend. Why not open the parameters for someone who doesn't have to report directly to the Midtown office? Just food for thought.

To ProudUSC: We have considered the remote option, and used it extensively in 1999 thru 2002, and intermittently in 2003. It does not work for us.

To NeedHelpFast: This is an admin position, and a great deal of experience is not necessary. Its not exactly an entry level position, but we would consider someone who was entry level. As to salary, we have typically paid in the middle of the market range, but we do have an easygoing atmosphere, and everyone here is included in important decisions, plus we observe more holidays than most companies. So, theres decent perks, but we are not the top paying company out there.

i can work for u if u get me a visa? lool

Sam,

If I take the job, will you sponsor me for a green card?
    I'm a computer and web site genius, I could actually make your site look good.

Of course America doesn't want anyone like me, so forget it. You have to be at least half retarded to get a green card.