publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Thank you! Mostly to Old man ...

I would like to thank everybody who helped me on this forum a year and a half ago. Yes, it took some time, my boyfried and I had to be apart for 4 months but after we finally could get married, my and my sons' immigrant visas were done in 1 month (!) after application. It was mainly because I took my time and had all the papers ready and right. Now we live almost a year all together and we have a new BABY-boy too! We are all happy and I wish the same to all who want to come to this country with NO BACKUP reasons. These people made me cry many nights because when you are foreign, you are many time suspect to be e.g. "a mail wife". Also changing the country means you must establish your life again and this is not an easy job, belive me; harder than you can think.
    Anyhow, to all: life is not easy anywhere, the only thing what matters is to be with people you love. And, thanks to some of you, I am now. God bless you all!

I would like to thank everybody who helped me on this forum a year and a half ago. Yes, it took some time, my boyfried and I had to be apart for 4 months but after we finally could get married, my and my sons' immigrant visas were done in 1 month (!) after application. It was mainly because I took my time and had all the papers ready and right. Now we live almost a year all together and we have a new BABY-boy too! We are all happy and I wish the same to all who want to come to this country with NO BACKUP reasons. These people made me cry many nights because when you are foreign, you are many time suspect to be e.g. "a mail wife". Also changing the country means you must establish your life again and this is not an easy job, belive me; harder than you can think.
    Anyhow, to all: life is not easy anywhere, the only thing what matters is to be with people you love. And, thanks to some of you, I am now. God bless you all!
    さん,γŒγ‚“γ°γ‚Œ!

Nice words.. Well said..

God bless you too!

Michael
    What about thanking me???

Well, I meant that many people just want to get over here - just marry, stay few years and divorce (e.g. marry on purpose). You hear it many times - and than people are cautious towards you even if this is your case. Well, I hope my mistype is now clear, sorry :-)
    さん,γŒγ‚“γ°γ‚Œ!

And I know some people who are here for many years, not married to USC for GC, but still loyal to their children and families, while remaining illegal.
    And I see tons of hypocrits who scream day and night: "In the name of FAIRNESS, deport them all, those evil illegals! Break and destroy those evil-illegal families!"

And also I see young kids, brought here as infants/minor children by their custodians and now, as illegals, they have no way to live normal lives.
    And again I hear these hypocrits scream: "In the name of FAIRNESS, deport those evil scum-bag children back to whatever scum-land they came from! Execute, kill , destroy, but get rid of them!"

And I look at these people.. I hear those shouts of madness.. And I know: something is wrong in subconscious mind of these people..

Carl G.Jung used to say that when one seeks to scapegoat "the other" - what one REALLY wants to do is to destroy her/himself..
    The SHADOW of one's own "dark" self is projected then out, onto some convenient "scapegoat" group..

Everything is so very simple.
    And nothing is new under the Moon.

Best Regards,
    IE

ImmortalE is right; life can be really cruel. Personally I am so sorry for all these kids or anybody who cannot adjust their status nor have their lives complicated in any other way. Especially if it was not their fault.
    But this was not my point - I meant to thank those who gave me support, guidelines and warm word in the times I felt sooooo broken and desperate (when I had my fiancΓ© in US and my son overseas) and I did not know what to do. And, I can assure you all, I even changed my life attitude and I think I even helped many good people so far. I believe this is how life works, give and be given and always try to find the better in the guy in front of you.
    And, also, I meant that here in US many foreign people are automatically a suspect that "they married just to come over here" which makes me completely sick. Because I did not; I am here because I love my husband - and I for this sake had to surrender many things: career, friends, family, my family house and instead now I have all this crazy and stupid American units like pounds, Fahrenheit, miles, inches, gallons and the date in screwed way (it is not normal to type the month first, dammed!!!!!). But my love is much stronger so I hope can face it (but especially measurement units are driving me absolutely nuts).
    To you all - immigration problems are not only the matter in US; this is problem in many other countries. I come from Czech Republic where, believe me or not, the attitude and law against foreign people are even more severe compared to US. Just for example: I heard a sad story of a lady from (I think it was Indonesia) who married a guy from Czech Republic and gave him two beautiful kids. But the guy for some reason committed a suicide. And now she is under deportation but the kids must stay in the orphanage in Czech republic as they are Czech citizens by birth - but she is not (it takes more than 10 years to be eligible for citizenship). Because this is the law and there is no appeal.
    I just wanted to share my story with you and I wanted to express my thanks. I know that this world is full of humiliation, pain, suffering and many other things. Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring, neither do I.
    I just wanted to thank some of you who gave me a helpful advice and made few of my days bright. I think I did the same and I will go on doing this if I can so this world can be at least a bit better.
    God bless you all!
    さん,γŒγ‚“γ°γ‚Œ!