50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-797C, notice of action

My mom and my brother filed separates petition I-130 for me with the filling fee of money order in amount of $190.00 each in a two separate envelop to Nebraska Service Center with registered mail. I got confirmation from the post office that they had been received by USCIS.

I did receive a receipt number case I-797C, notice of action through my brother petition.
    But I did not receive a receipt number through my mom petition.

I got a copy of both money order from the currency exchange were I purchased them. Both of the money orders had been cashed by the Department of Homeland Security.

I look at the both copy of the money order and I found the receipt number on the back of my brother money order, the same number of that receipts number on I-797C that we received.
    BUT I did not see any receipt number on the cashed money order of my mother petition even through it had been cashed by USCIS. And as I did mention above I did not receive receipt number or I-797 notice of action through my mother petition.

What do you think the problem is? I did not receive a receipt number through my mother petition and no case receipt number on the cashed money order.
    Did you hear something like that from other people?
    If I don't have a receipt number through my mother petition that means I don't have a case or petition through her.
    What I should do.

My mom and my brother filed separates petition I-130 for me with the filling fee of money order in amount of $190.00 each in a two separate envelop to Nebraska Service Center with registered mail. I got confirmation from the post office that they had been received by USCIS.

I did receive a receipt number case I-797C, notice of action through my brother petition.
    But I did not receive a receipt number through my mom petition.

I got a copy of both money order from the currency exchange were I purchased them. Both of the money orders had been cashed by the Department of Homeland Security.

I look at the both copy of the money order and I found the receipt number on the back of my brother money order, the same number of that receipts number on I-797C that we received.
    BUT I did not see any receipt number on the cashed money order of my mother petition even through it had been cashed by USCIS. And as I did mention above I did not receive receipt number or I-797 notice of action through my mother petition.

What do you think the problem is? I did not receive a receipt number through my mother petition and no case receipt number on the cashed money order.
    Did you hear something like that from other people?
    If I don't have a receipt number through my mother petition that means I don't have a case or petition through her.
    What I should do.