50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Public Service Announcement

Nothing to do with Immigration but a timely reminder of why not to text while driving. The video was made in UK and is fast becoming a hit here and around the world. It's quite graphic so be warned. That's how they make 'em in UK. With a harder edge then here in the USA

Texting While Driving PSA
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Wow. Powerful message, Brittie. I sent the link to my kids and asked them to share with their friends. They passed a law in July that made texting while driving against the law in Virginia, but you know how that goes.

Thanks!

I Used to do It.
    No more!!! I saw Someone on the Highway Doing it right before Actually Driving Overtop of another car. the person in front Slowed down, the texter Was 1/2 second not aware. Only wish I had video. The Texters car actually Drove Over the top of the car in front Completely!! No wreck!!! at 55 - 65 mph. LUCKY!!! Needless to say NO Mobile phone use PERIOD while driving!!! Me converted. The call can wait!!! 15 Years ago, message on the answering machine at home!! FREEDOM!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Blue tooth only while on cell in the car - NO texting ever while driving. (Plus, I'm not coordinated enough to text and drive - lol).

Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Nothing to do with Immigration but a timely reminder of why not to text while driving. The video was made in UK and is fast becoming a hit here and around the world. It's quite graphic so be warned. That's how they make 'em in UK. With a harder edge then here in the USA

Texting While Driving PSA
    Maybe the U.S. can show alleged intensive interrogation techniques to anyone who drives while talking and texting on the phone. What do you think?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Maybe the U.S. can show alleged intensive interrogation techniques to anyone who drives while talking and texting on the phone. What do you think?
    There's an idea!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Note that studies have shown that handfree is no improvement over a cell in the hand.

Handsfree No Improvement

Someone12
    gee Proud....why do you care what laws are for? You hire illegal aliens....what's another pesky rule or regulation to you?

Originally posted by Someone12:
    gee Proud....why do you care what laws are for? You hire illegal aliens....what's another pesky rule or regulation to you?
    Not that I have to explain, but I did not hire them (I didn't work here when they were hired). They were hired using fake documents and at the time, E-Verify wasn't being pushed. Only found out some time later. And, bottom line is they are no longer with our company. However, they were excellent employees.

As far as laws and rules, I've never even gotten a speeding ticket. Can you say the same is true for yourself???