50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Help!! Dominican Backlog

A friend of mine told me to post in this forum. But I can see that this forum has nobody here interested in helping anyone. All I have seen is fighting!! Some people in this forum need to be barred from logging in. Who is the moderator here?? I just need some help with getting my fiance here from the Dominican Republic. The backog is in incredible. Help!! Please

A friend of mine told me to post in this forum. But I can see that this forum has nobody here interested in helping anyone. All I have seen is fighting!! Some people in this forum need to be barred from logging in. Who is the moderator here?? I just need some help with getting my fiance here from the Dominican Republic. The backog is in incredible. Help!! Please

Hi Pegasus,

Many people here are interested in helping others, just look back 5 - 10 pages. Lately, the possible new law is hot topic, so posts relating to it are in majority...As for the posts one doesn't like (fighting), most of us learned to ignore them. There is no moderator on this forum.

Why nobody answered you question? Most likely nobody knows a good immigration lawyer in DR. If you are facing only backlog, there is not much even a lawyer can do. If it is something else that holds your petition, let us know. I am sure somebody will try to help.

Ok. Thank u. I am looking for a U.S. lawyer that has had success with this consulate. Not a Dominican Lawyer. Thank u