free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I 485 re-open and denied again, need suggestion

I am K1 visa and married with my husband one month later, 2007 applied I485, I didn't give physical examination form in time, so uscis denied my application, I payed $600 to re-open, and submit the physical examination form also, but somehow I got denied at 2008 Nov. I still don't know what reason they denied me.

what should I do? my husband and I we are both really sad.

I am K1 visa and married with my husband one month later, 2007 applied I485, I didn't give physical examination form in time, so uscis denied my application, I payed $600 to re-open, and submit the physical examination form also, but somehow I got denied at 2008 Nov. I still don't know what reason they denied me.

what should I do? my husband and I we are both really sad.

Pay the fees and file the motion to re-open.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

I have already payed fee $600 to re-open it, after re-open, we submit the form they need, but I got denied again, I have not known the reason.

Do you think I still have chance to re-open that?

you came to United states on purpose to marry and did you marry within 90 days of arival? if yes, then check with USCIS why they denied your 485. if your medical examination is clear and security clearance is good then there will not be any reason of denial.
    Question: did you filed complete packet 4. or just only filed I 485? Ther will be other form G 325, 325 a, I 864, etc to be flied with the petition. meeting the poverty live is also one of the requirement that can be shown either by attaching last three years tax return or finding sponsor. need less to say that there should be any criminal record.. violation is ok.

just checking if all the forms are intact..
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

I will send form to ask the reason of denial, I does gave the whole package include I864,G325a, after first re-opened case I submit the 693 medical form and marriage certificate at 8th Oct.2008, they denied at 4th Nov. 2008.
    We married at the second month when I arrived in US and we do have nice marriage life.

Is it strange?!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ceci_tree:
    I submit the 693 medical form and marriage certificate at 8th Oct.2008, they denied at 4th Nov. 2008. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> How do you know your case was denied? What did you receive?

Maybe your medical record did not make into your file, so the petition was denied again. Do you have a proof of sending and them receiving it?

My postoffice made mistake to returned the notice mail from USCIS,then I called USCIS, ask sending the notice again, then I got letter on 2/10/2009 from Immigration Services,the letter said they denied my case on 11/4/2008, yes, I have receit from postoffice when I send physical examination form.

Hi,

I would request a FOIA and this is one way you can see what it is in your folder with USCIS. Bad part.....it may take up to six months to receive this document. Hope this helps a little bit.